• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Anna Nicloe Smith is one of those names I hear everywhere but never know what accomplishments that person has done to deserve fame. I wont miss her.

Supposedly she had given birth a couple of months back. If I cant mourn her death, I can at least mourn for that of the motherless child.

Edit: I'm guessing she died from overdose.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Actually she was a gold digger, then a *****, then had a gorgeous body, then got fat and had a ****ty show that no one cared about, then got skinny again, then gave birth, then had her son die, then she died. That summed up her life.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Actually she was a gold digger, then a *****, then had a gorgeous body, then got fat and had a ****ty show that no one cared about, then got skinny again, then gave birth, then had her son die, then she died. That summed up her life.
I see then. She was one of those people... :(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just like Saddam's death, it's weird to think of her as dead. I mean, she never really crossed my mind, and I don't really mind that she died. It's just odd.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Bring on the anxious "fathers" of the child because there's a whole lot of money uncalled for now.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well at least her husbands family doesn't need to worry about her getting all his money anymore. Default ftw.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Well at least her husbands family doesn't need to worry about her getting all his money anymore. Default ftw.
Actually the person she was in suing died before her at the age of 60. She didn't get the money by "default" but she was supposed to go back to court (These articles are so convienent).

I feel bad for her daughter if her brother had been alive she would have at least had family. If her father is still unkown at this time I have to wonder how much he cared for her.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Eh I don't really care. She has a good body, though.

I'd rather mourn for the likes of cool people like Steve Irwin and James Brown, not some wh*re.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Anna Nichole's boobs explode, killing 3 including herself: News at 10

=[

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Actually the person she was in suing died before her at the age of 60. She didn't get the money by "default" but she was supposed to go back to court (These articles are so convienent).
Really? I thought her husbands family were still suing her for the money. :(

xeno

Smash Ace
yeah dude, steven irwins life was meaningful.
i think ans probably just blinked at the end then died.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
For the love of god she was just some skank. Why the hell is this crap still on my news? I want to peel off my own skin and throw it at my television sometimes.

(side note): I have not and probably will not read anyone's posts, sorry if i'm not adding anything.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I agree with Dongo, I'm getting really tired of hearing about her like it's actually news.

If I ever become famous enough to have a ton of money, I'm going to donate thousands of dollars to charity in the name of any news outlet that promises not to report anything about Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, etc. No jokes, no little anecdotes, it's like they wouldn't even exist. Ah, it'll be great.

I agree with Dongo, I'm getting really tired of hearing about her like it's actually news.

If I ever become famous enough to have a ton of money, I'm going to donate thousands of dollars to charity in the name of any news outlet that promises not to report anything about Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, etc. No jokes, no little anecdotes, it's like they wouldn't even exist. Ah, it'll be great.
Strange,50% of my income would towards assassinating the tabloids and reality television,that and shut down ET.

Darren

Smash Rookie
Why is she getting so much media coverage? Sure, she was famous and all, but should her death really get more attention than the death of ex-president Gerald Ford? I didn't think so...

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
If there's anything good about the stupid legal battle over Anna Nicole's body, it's that she's rotting gracelessly somewhere above ground. I'm not looking forward to what all the toxic crap in her body will do to the ecosystem. Somewhere's gonna get acid rain for a month.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
Her Trimspa (Trim Spa??) commercials ****ing sucked!!!

Well anytime she talked in general sucked. I hated her voice...
I can't say I hated her..I just really disliked her.

Top Bottom