• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midna-fan

Smash Cadet
Hey, do you guys want your favorite anime or manga characters inbrawl too, or is that just me?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Eh...think its just you.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You wouldn't believe the number of threads about anime/3rd party/movie characters that existed here before brawl's release.

Most of them were full of people reminding the OP how that would never happen.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You wouldn't believe the number of threads about anime/3rd party/movie characters that existed here before brawl's release.

Most of them were full of people reminding the OP how that would never happen.
This
Also, yes. I would like Sasuke to be in Smash. But thats dumb honestly. =P

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I would first reunite all characters who where important or popular in Nintendo consoles (if that will be ever possible) before considering taking in characters from other medias.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby & Pokemon chracters are in the game that I want, and they got anime time out besides great gaming time.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I would say "Yes, you are the only person to believe this". But you're about the tenth person so far.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes. I want Naruto and his final smash being him just SCREAMING "BUHL33V3 1T!!11`!`!"

jk, no.
Oh my god, I know, that'd be great, right? Then every character on screen would commit suicide because of him.

Oh wait, that'd happen as soon as he spawns...

In all seriousness, if you want Anime characters in a fighting game, there are plenty for that purpose, Jump Ultimate Stars if you want a Smash-type situation. Smash Bros is for video game characters. Real video game characters, not people ported to video games.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
uhmm thats why we have pokemon in brawl. LOL
We have Pokemon in Brawl because Pokemon is Nintendo's best selling hand-held series (At least I think it is the best selling one...). And Pokemon games will always be infinate times better than the Pokemon anime.

And as much as I love certain anime, I'm gonna say no because it would end up getting overrun by the incredibly lame anime characters rather than any of the cool ones...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Uh, yeah. You do realize that Pokemon is not at all anime? It's got an anime. But if you base anything Pokemon off of the anime, you're crazy. The anime not only fails (or did after the first season, anyways), but it also came after the games.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Wow......pokemon was a videogame before it was ever an an anime show. Pokemon is far more recognised for being a game then a tv show.

Like firus said, if you want to play and anime fighter that's like brawl play JSU. I hear it's a great game (like a brawl-anime portable version :p).

Roihu

Smash Ace
Hell no.
Like the guy a couple posts before me said, if you want an anime/manga SSB-like feeling, play Jump Ultimate Stars.
Not only are characters like Ichigo and Naruto the most annoying characters I've ever seen, but they just wouldn't feel right in SSB.
Naruto and Bleach are really overrated and don't deserve all the attention they get.
SSB is should only be a video game character only game. Fortunately, Sakurai said something smart and forbid any anime characters to be in it.

Dangl

Smash Rookie
Oh... your not alone, Im SO totally not with you.
But i know your not alone

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lots of characters in this game are already in animes anyway.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Please no. Nintendo should only allow character that were first a video game and then a anime. Not first an anime and them a video game.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
GUYS THERE ARE ANIME CHARACTERS IN BRAWL.
Jeez stfu.
"its a horrible idea" "it would mess things up" blah blah God such arrogant kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom