• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Fights

twins506

Smash Rookie
I just got done watching the third hellsing ova and this thought popped into my mind. how sweet would it be to see a fight between Alucard and dante from Devil May Cry. now i know the chances of them ever doing an anime crossover like this is well....slim to none. but what do you guys think? what fights/brawls/duels would you like to see amongst anime characters?

MrDandy

Smash Rookie
Actually they aren't when you consider how close Japan's companies, actors, and licenses are to each other. But to be actually animated would be pointless for profit.

Kazman, there is Jump Ultimate Stars, but as the Naruto characters are based on the Shippudden chapters, Itachi isn't in it.

A dream fight of mine would be Ranma Saotome (manga-end) vs Maya Natsume (post-flashback) though.

twins506

Smash Rookie
yah lets try ta keep it anime/manga. although i would have to agree with your aladdin VS luffy preditction (maybe thats just cuz i am not a big fan of one piece)

twins506

Smash Rookie
Kazuma (s-CRY-ed) versus Ed Elric(FMA)

That would rock. Although I'm pretty sure Kazuma would annihilate Ed. Maybe Asuka Tachibana in Kazuma's place...
yah i'd put my money on kazuma as well but it'd be interesting to see what kinda alchemy ed would whip up.

Weed

Smash Lord
Although this MAY not be entirely anime.. I will not die until I have seen this fight.
Kuchiki Byakuya vs Sephiroth

>_<

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Vs. Ichigo (Bleach)

*NO BANKAI Unless Sora goes Final Form*

Zanpaktou Vs. Keyblade

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
The thing about this is that most animes have there own 'definition' if you like, of power. An example (using well knowed animes that i don't watch btw)would be that anyone half decent from bleach would own anyone from one peice, but anyone from dbz would own anyone from bleach.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
The thing about this is that most animes have there own 'definition' if you like, of power. An example (using well knowed animes that i don't watch btw)would be that anyone half decent from bleach would own anyone from one peice, but anyone from dbz would own anyone from bleach.
Well only dead character in DBZ could fight shinigami(soul reapers). Other wise they won't be able to see them and a sayan lvl 4 could be be killed when their opponent is in front of them.

Its all a matter of matching characters on their own league. Someone from YuYu Hakusho could be a match for someone in bleach. FALCON PUNCH could do serious damage to goku as shown in this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Spike from cowboy bebop VS Gene from Outlaw Star

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Personally i think they should make a show where somehow all anime characters are warped *don't ask me how* to this world where all it is, is Coloseums, and in order for them to survive they have to fight each other, one at a time. You know, that's how they would get free, the winner goes free and the loser either stays there to continue in later battles or is dead.

I could just picture Dante and Alucard shooting it out, or even Vash going up against one of them.

Or maybe have Edward Elric *my personal favourite* go up against some of the characters from the street fighter anime's.

Heck, imagine Ed vs Akuma, OH MAN would that be a fight!

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
Opening this kind of battle arena is just asking for pure insanity! Give me a second...

Seed (Rogue Galaxy) vs. Ichigo w/Tensa Zangetsu (Bleach)
I'm not sure who would get the win in this one, because they both move fast, have thin black swords, and wear masks most of the time. It would most certainly be interesting.

Kuchiki Byakuya w/Senbon Zakura but not Bankai (Bleach) vs. Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto)
This would be more of a special effects show than anything else, but it would be fun to see.

Gotei 13 (Bleach) vs. Organization XIII (Kingdom Hearts) OR Las Espadas (Bleach) vs. Akatsuki (Naruto)
Come on, you know you want to...

Zegram Ghart (Rogue Galaxy) vs. Auron (Final Fantasy X)
They have basically the exact same fighting style, but I'm going to have to give this one to Zegram just because of all the Revelation techniques that give him the magical edge. One could argue that Auron is theoretically capable of every attack in FFX, but that's quite frankly a load of bull****.

Asakura Yoh w/Spirit of Sword (Shaman King) vs. Haru Glory w/all Ten Powers of the Ten Commandments (Groove Adventures RAVE)
Just who can pull more insane sword-based powers out of their ass? I honestly don't know who could win this one, I think that in the end it depends on whether or not Silfarion moves fast enough to escape Yoh's perception. This is assuming that we waive the "Only Oversoul can damage Oversoul" thing.

Kiba (Wolf's Rain) vs. Sacred Wolf Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess)
Would that count as an illegal dog fighting ring? I think that without Midna helping him, Link would collapse in minutes.

I could go on....but I won't

twins506

Smash Rookie
Nobody has mentioned anything about mechs or gundam anime so here is one i came up with. I was thinking that Wufei from gundam wing piloting his gundam nataku against Renton piloting the nirvish. That would be a prety sweet fight to watch.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Nobody has mentioned anything about mechs or gundam anime so here is one i came up with. I was thinking that Wufei from gundam wing piloting his gundam nataku against Renton piloting the nirvish. That would be a prety sweet fight to watch.
Ok, here's a mech battle for you.

Eva Units 00, 01, and 02 VS the Power Ranger Zords

VS

This is an all out massacre. The Power Rangers lack AT fields, and hormonally raged pilots with no mothers. I'd pay money to see that.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Gai Shishi-oh from GaoGaiGar was mention but i guess you can't have too much mech

Big-O vs Unit 02 from evangelion

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
Dilandau in Orseides vs. Amuro Ray in the RX-78-2. This, I'd say, is an even matchup, even if Amuro cuts loose with the beam rifle.

Van Fanel in Escaflowne vs. Char Aznable in the MS-14S Gelgoog Commnd Type. It'll be an interesting fight so long as the Red Comet takes it easy on the beam rifle. Otherwise Van's screwed.

Hmm... perhaps Allen Schezar in Scherezade vs. M'Quve in the YMS-15 Gyan? Two of the top mecha fencers in anime history...

In any case, all these matchups are dependent on the fact that beam weapons do not ignore the guymelef's damage reduction. If they do, and they most likely do, these matches are all tipped heavily in the mobile suits' favor.

Top Bottom