• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal crossing wild world.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I got hit on by byts squirrel. The chicks can't seem to keep their hands off me.

Vid, whats your info?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I got an offer for insurance today. I probably would have gotten in but I didn't have enough cash. Does the guy come back? And is insurance even worth getting?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Mic, hurry up and put up your friend code. I wanna play the meanest moderator. As for insurance I heard it helps you rehain items you may lose in Wi-Fi but I don't know if that's true.

Vid, I added you.

I recieved a visit from the hideously deformed Dr.Shrunk today. Hes a psychologist who teaches your character how to display emotions. I learned how to show shyness. I have not had any reason to use it yet, but hey.

EDIT: I mean the most Grimer moderator.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I don't have an AC friend code yet, as the only way I'll be getting online before xmas is at a hotspot in the city. Which is an hours busride away.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Chill whats your info?

I have a question, do both players need eachothers code to visit someones town? Or can just one person have it and visit?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
How on earth do you catch the bees and Mole crickets anymore? Is there a way to shake the trees while holding a net?

byt

Smash Cadet
vidjogamer said:
Chill whats your info?

I have a question, do both players need eachothers code to visit someones town? Or can just one person have it and visit?
The player you want to visit must have your Friend Code (as well as name and town) and you must have his info. Otherwise no link is established. This way you control who can come in.

Need more people to get this game!

byt

Smash Cadet
Mic_128 said:
How on earth do you catch the bees and Mole crickets anymore? Is there a way to shake the trees while holding a net?
It is not any different than it was before. But I believe bees are not "in season" so you won't find them. Mole crickets are underground so you need a shovel. Just be ready to switch to your net because they don't run forever.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Bees are in season all year around i believe. I got stung yesterday XD.

What hes trying to say is, time doesnt stop on the top screen when you go into your inventory, so by the time you equip the net, the bugs are gone.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
If you had insurance than the guy sends you bells or medicine every time you get stung by a bee or fall into a pitfall. It's lifetime so it eventually becomes worth it. Also if you buy fraud insurance he'll reimburse you if Redd sells you a fake painting.

EDIT: added you vid

byt

Smash Cadet
vidjogamer said:
Bees are in season all year around i believe. I got stung yesterday XD.

What hes trying to say is, time doesnt stop on the top screen when you go into your inventory, so by the time you equip the net, the bugs are gone.
I suppose rather than relying on my memory, I should consult Nintendo's guide I bought two days before I bought the game. According to the guide, bees are around all year at any time of day...in trees. I guess you need to get to shaking trees, then...just be ready with that net!

vidjogamer

Smash Master
I think i figured it out.

I couldnt manage to get the net out fast enough to catch a bee.
So what im thinking is you need to go to someones town and use teamwork. Have them shake the tree, then you snatch the bee. =D

Chill

Red
BRoomer
They called me a nerd? Those back stabbing whores!

Bees don't appear in Wi-Fi mode you have to catch them on your own. I caught one but it's tricky. When the bees come out wait for them to swarm over your head. Equip the net and drop the menu while quickly pressing the A button. Don't use the stylus it is to slow.

I just bought insurance today. I was talking to one of my villagers and he asked if he could come over. After I set a time and went inside he came over and rated my house. I recieved one out of five stars becuase my house is basically for storage.

I need to get to work on my debt, I've had the game since tuesday but just got the first home upgrade today.

Hurry and get the game peoples or we're gonna have fun without you.

EDIT: Vid, my info is on the last page of Online Registry.

EDIT du: Just send me a PM if you want to go online.

byt

Smash Cadet
Hey, I can't control what they think of you.

And I second the call: GET THIS GAME ASAP! No offense to people from SA, but I'm not sure if I want any of them coming into my town...and vice versa.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Vid, if you see me signed on send me a PM or post in this topic.

post #250, same amount of bells I currently have.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
ok, im confused....

joan told me red turnips are good after a week, but i've had mine planted for a week and a half now... whats wrong with it?

How do i know when its done?
How do i pick it?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
The profit from red turnips is based on size. If you water them everyday they will get bigger. After a week you should pull them and sell them. I don't know if they rot, stop getting bigger, or keep getting bigger so good luck with that.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
byt said:
GET THIS GAME ASAP!
Give us 13 days.

Chill said:
The profit from red turnips is based on size. If you water them everyday they will get bigger. After a week you should pull them and sell them. I don't know if they rot, stop getting bigger, or keep getting bigger so good luck with that.
So now you can grow them... sweet!

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I tried to push vidjo into a pitfall and he dug it up and ran :(
Save red turnips to give as gifts so you can get golden tools

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You give the turnips to the animals or something? I don't really know anything about red turnips, so please, enlighten me.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
remember that walrus that you give fish to? feed him one and what he gives you in return can be traded for a golden tool if given to the right animal.

Liku

Smash Journeyman
What else can you do online except live in the same town? You can't chat can you? If not, then what's the point?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Actually you can chat but you can't live in another town, you're there for visits only. Also if you talk to the animals in that town they send you letters later.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Vidjo, I have a modern bed and dresser. I also have a cabin table and something else I forgot though.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
The graphics are only slightly "worse" than the gamecube. It's not as crisp as the gamecube version but this isn't a gamecube it's a DS.

Top Bottom