• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Festivale Event on 2/15; hints Mario Crossover in March

crossing.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Horizons has released a video for their newest Festivale event, inspired by Carnival. The event itself will take place on February 15th, but the update will be available on January 28th.. The update will feature new reactions, clothing, and seasonal items to coincide with the new event. With the Animal Crossing: New Horizons update videos, they always show when the next update is currently scheduled for, and this one was no exception. In March, a Mario crossover seems to be on the horizon. All we got was Mario's Star and Mushroom; just a small tease of what is to come. Given that March coincides with the end of the year of Mario, it is no surprise that the update is currently being scheduled for then.

You can watch the video down below,

Author's Note: Okay, maybe I will have to dust off my copy of Animal Crossing. What are your thoughts? When have you last played? Let us know!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Graphics: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Interested in what the Mario items are.

We did get a teaser back in September's 35th Mario Anniversary direct but they didn't reveal anything then either.

Hoping for some neat decorations and maybe some outfits based around Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi and Bowser at least.

Interested in what the Mario items are.

We did get a teaser back in September's 35th Mario Anniversary direct but they didn't reveal anything then either.

Hoping for some neat decorations and maybe some outfits based around Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi and Bowser at least.
Considering Mario-themed items have been in Animal Crossing games since the GameCube one, I expect to just see those coming back.

D
Who's willing to bet the items will be time limited?

Top Bottom