• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animal crossing characters in brawl

Shade 64-luigi-

Smash Apprentice
lip also didn't get in cause, well SHE DIDN"T MOVE IN HER GAME, and she was in a tetris game with no fighting, unlike ness, who was in only one game. an action game

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
ok i dont really feel like reading any of the other posts, but i did happen to catch Andrew14j say that Sakurai only wants represent AC with a stage and an item. thats a good reason, but look at it this way.
Yoshi's Story came out before her, along with the egg symbol. then Yoshi came out. symbols are there to represent the playable characters correct? playable characters are of course form their own game (the point of Smash). Final Destination in Melee had the smash symbol, because it was made for Smash, it wasnt in any other game (correct me if im wrong). wait a minute, Dr Wright is from Sim City, but he has the smash symbol? oh hes an Assist Trophy...see where im going? Pit Fall and Smashville have their own symbol. that pretty much means an AC character might (or will) get in.
i have never played Animal Crossing, but this is what i concluded to. i guess u can argue i said anything wrong or w/e, but this is my argument and my thoughts.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
*** off!

wtf is your problem, this is about animal crossing in brawl, if people like mewtwo, let them, i personaly lke luigi better than mario, but thats me, and they are evenly matched, and who are you to say you can beat anyone, now get back on topic, or you can gtfo, clear?
why would i get on topic when theres nothing to debate anymore?
when theres a stage and a level, theres sum1 there to represent the franchise so GTFO and every one else who likes luigi!! SHUT THE *** UP
why do all these stupid luigi fans think im talking to them??

got it... cool

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
"cool"chris...um theres only something to debate about because some people still dont think there will be an AC char in. plus, it was his thread and he wanted to get some answers. u come in here n talk about mewtwo sucking a** and saying u can beat anyone here. show a vid if u say that, thats kinda how it goes here.
n if u say i jus came in here n said some sh**, i gave him an answer anywayz.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
"cool"chris...um theres only something to debate about because some people still dont think there will be an AC char in. plus, it was his thread and he wanted to get some answers. u come in here n talk about mewtwo sucking a** and saying u can beat anyone here. show a vid if u say that, thats kinda how it goes here.
n if u say i jus came in here n said some sh**, i gave him an answer anywayz.

i can beat any mewtwo users.
any one can.
maybe a couple mewtwo users in the world are good.

this thread should close because he already got his answers and it was obvious anyways.
there you go, i didnt cuss =] happy

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
i can beat any mewtwo users.
any one can.
maybe a couple mewtwo users in the world are good.
This is ridiculous generalization. Mewtwo maybe a lower tier character, but assuming you and everyone else could beat all Mewtwo players in this world is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
This is ridiculous generalization. Mewtwo maybe a lower tier character, but assuming you and everyone else could beat all Mewtwo players in this world is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Why do you care?
i personally think they messed up mewtwos special moves. B was good but everything else was a let down
hes a legenday but he gets slaughtered by a tiny pikachu.
dont take my opinion on a character so hard.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Your generalization was saying that you could take on every Mewtwo player in the world, you also said everybody else could as well.

Mewtwo may have been a lower tier character, but that doesn't mean that you can automatically assume you can beat every Mewtwo player in the world.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Coolchris, I've read all the posts you've posted in this thread, and I've come to a conclusion. There isn't really any way for me to sugarcoat this, and even if there were, I'm not sure I'd bother doing so:

You are a flaming *******.

You state your opinions like they are facts. Level ≠ character no matter how many times you say it does. Until Sakurai posts up an AC character on the dojo, there is no AC character confirmed. Saying that there is, without doubt, makes you incredibly arrogant. I'm not sure who told you your opinion was important enough to be pushed on to others, but I can assure you they're wrong.

Also, saying you're better at Smash than people you've never met in your life and using "insults" such as "people like you should go in a corner and play your pokemon blue on your gameboy" makes you sound incredibly immature and, once again, arrogant. If anything, this makes the opinions you're spewing out all over everyone else even less valuable. I don't know what makes you think acting like that is okay—it juse bothers other people and makes them dislike you. Shape up before you are hated by this whole forum.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
Your generalization was saying that you could take on every Mewtwo player in the world, you also said everybody else could as well.

Mewtwo may have been a lower tier character, but that doesn't mean that you can automatically assume you can beat every Mewtwo player in the world.

whoahhh u take wat u read way too serious.
no1 is that ignorant.
i just meant that say you put a good cfalcon user against a good mew2
mew2 will always loose.
move on.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
Coolchris, I've read all the posts you've posted in this thread, and I've come to a conclusion. There isn't really any way for me to sugarcoat this, and even if there were, I'm not sure I'd bother doing so:

You state your opinions like they are facts. Level ≠ character no matter how many times you say it does. Until Sakurai posts up an AC character on the dojo, there is no AC character confirmed. Saying that there is, without doubt, makes you incredibly arrogant. I'm not sure who told you your opinion was important enough to be pushed on to others, but I can assure you they're wrong.

Also, saying you're better at Smash than people you've never met in your life and using "insults" such as "people like you should go in a corner and play your pokemon blue on your gameboy" makes you sound incredibly immature and, once again, arrogant. If anything, this makes the opinions you're spewing out all over everyone else even less valuable. I don't know what makes you think acting like that is okay—it juse bothers other people and makes them dislike you. Shape up before you are hated by this whole forum.

read my quote bittch!

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
What would be so good about an animal crossing character anyway? There are so many more deserving characters from Nintendo...

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

I agree. I see why he thinks AC characters will be in SSBB, the stage. I think the most AC could do is to be Assist Trophys.

whoahhh u take wat u read way too serious.
no1 is that ignorant.
i just meant that say you put a good cfalcon user against a good mew2
mew2 will always loose.
move on.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet

You are a ****** cool

You state your opinions like they are facts. Level ≠ character no matter how many times you say it does. Until Sakurai posts up an AC character on the dojo, there is no AC character confirmed. Saying that there is, without doubt, makes you incredibly arrogant. But its still fun =] that would pwn if you were right all along =]

im stupi and i dance at circuses cuz i cant think of a better title dududu. i should Shape up before i are hated by this whole forum.

by the way
thanx 4 reading my posts
no1 reads yours

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Oh come on, that is ridiculously immature.

I have reported you. That was a completely unnecessary insult. For the record I enjoy Circus's posts, from what I've seen I always agree with them, and they are never rude or insulting when it's not needed.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i wasnt even talking to him and he starts shiit.
its hilarious
You may not have been talking to me, but I still had something to say to you. So I did. I already regret the "flaming *******" part, because that was a little too rude for no reason. But I stand by what I said. Arrogance gets you nowhere—not here, and not in life.

btw, thanks for having my back, Andrew.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
You may not have been talking to me, but I still had something to say to you. So I did. I already regret the "flaming *******" part, because that was a little too rude for no reason. But I stand by what I said. Arrogance gets you nowhere—not here, and not in life.

btw, thanks for having my back, Andrew.

ya i edited my quote of you which was funny. this place makes me laugh because we get so heated abot AC when even if there was a AC character he would almost garunteed be low tier. but w.e

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
ya i edited my quote of you which was funny. this place makes me laugh because we get so heated abot AC when even if there was a AC character he would almost garunteed be low tier. but w.e
I can tell you're a kid who needs to get over certain things. I have reported you twice. "coolchris818"...I can possibly tell right away. Kids like to think of themselves cool, and the numbers is a dead giveaway. You type unbelievably incoherent. It's like you're typing the way Schoop the Woop sounds like. You need to grow up, make some actual friends, and stop being immature. You're just a dead giveaway.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
I can tell you're a kid who needs to get over certain things. I have reported you twice. "coolchris818"...I can possibly tell right away. Kids like to think of themselves cool, and the numbers is a dead giveaway. You type unbelievably incoherent. It's like you're typing the way Schoop the Woop sounds like. You need to grow up, make some actual friends, and stop being immature. You're just a dead giveaway.
Why don't you change your name
biggie smalls died 10 years ago
be original
fucck off
=]

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
That's illegal. Acting as someone else on the internet is illegal. It's quite easy to get those pictures, photobucket is an excellent source.

I am simply a small fan to him. You're starting to piss me off.
add me on myspace its on my homepage if u dont believe me

wat i meant was , i only joined because i want to get people mad. because im bored. and these moderaters suck. i barely got one infraction! haha every1 will stop coming here once brawl comes out.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
add me on myspace its on the profile if u dont believe me

wat i meant was , i only joined because i want to get people mad. because im bored. and these moderaters suck. i barely got one infraction! haha every1 will stop coming here once brawl comes out.
If you were really that person, you'd be much more mature, and if you had friends, you'd have a cell phone. If you were bored, you don't have friends because obviously you'd hang out with them. After Brawl, that's not true. There's the sequel to that, possible WiFi gaming for the Wii, and battle discussion.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
If you were really that person, you'd be much more mature, and if you had friends, you'd have a cell phone. If you were bored, you don't have friends because obviously you'd hang out with them. After Brawl, that's not true. There's the sequel to that, possible WiFi gaming for the Wii, and battle discussion.
ya i hang out with them.
its almost 2 in the morning what else should i do?
ya but it will drop significantly
im only mature on real topics. this thread was dead b4 i got here.

Shade 64-luigi-

Smash Apprentice
what happened to animal crossing, and coolchris get out, ur not adding to the convo but rather subtracting, making it impossible to talk about the real topic, or at least brawl in general, gtfo and this topic wasn't dead before you got here, you killed it dumb a**

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
ya i hang out with them.
its almost 2 in the morning what else should i do?
ya but it will drop significantly
im only mature on real topics. this thread was dead b4 i got here.
If you really had friends, you could call them and see what's up. You have contradicted yourself. You said you're only mature on real topics, yet you say you're here just to flame people because you think you're high and mighty, even though you probably have bad self esteem, ergo you're close to be mentally troubled if you keep this up.

Shade 64-luigi-

Smash Apprentice
cool chris, ur an ***, shut up ad get out, if your here to flame people up, then me, or perhaps biggie smalls will report u and if your so mature, what grade r u in, and dont lie, we can tell

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
If you really had friends, you could call them and see what's up. You have contradicted yourself. You said you're only mature on real topics, yet you say you're here just to flame people because you think you're high and mighty, even though you probably have bad self esteem, ergo you're close to be mentally troubled if you keep this up.

im here to flame stupid threads.
which is why i signed up.
but if i see an interesting one then im mature.
you cant understand this?? wat a dipsht

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
what happened to animal crossing, and coolchris get out, ur not adding to the convo but rather subtracting, making it impossible to talk about the real topic, or at least brawl in general, gtfo and this topic wasn't dead before you got here, you killed it dumb a**

im sorry i hurt your feelings.
you started a stupid thread and i attacked. sorry about that
i just did it because i dont give a ***

Shade 64-luigi-

Smash Apprentice
its quiet a smart thread but you have to be able to read to understand it, ALSO, your just a gerk, a bully who probably has low self a stem, and a loser, but o well, thats you, i can report you. just wait, if you start a thread, i'll attack, ny the way, whats ur email, i'm sick of not being able to speak freely

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
im here to flame stupid threads.
which is why i signed up.
but if i see an interesting one then im mature.
you cant understand this?? wat a dipsht
The only reason I'm not flaming you is because I'd be hurting a child's feelings. Just because you see those naughty words doesn't mean you're cool by saying them. You're never mature. You type incoherently all the time suggesting you have poor grades. I'm suprised you're not in a mental home by now. You seriously need help. I'm not going to talk anymore, arguing with kids is like fishing in New York City. I'm just going to catch crap all day.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
The only reason I'm not flaming you is because I'd be hurting a child's feelings. Just because you see those naughty words doesn't mean you're cool by saying them. You're never mature. You type incoherently all the time suggesting you have poor grades. I'm suprised you're not in a mental home by now. You seriously need help. I'm not going to talk anymore, arguing with kids is like fishing in New York City. I'm just going to catch crap all day.

smash boards is a joke. just like you

Shade 64-luigi-

Smash Apprentice
biggie smalls, y dont we just report him for harrasment?!?!?

and wow, what a pitiful burn, if itsso pitiful and we ae all pitiful, why do you continue to fight back, you know your a small child and that your just ruining smash boads for all genuine players who are actually good at smash bros and melee

i'm leaving untill some genuine players want to talk

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
smash boards is a joke. just like you
I can hold flaming, but I can't hold up with talking behind someone's back. I looked back just to make sure you weren't. If Smash Boards is a joke, why would you post here to be mature if the whole place is a joke. Come on! Tell me a joke Jimmy Kemmel! Comming here to relieve your stress on being bullied and tossed around because no one likes you is not an excuse to put it on people who actually have friends.

coolchris818

Smash Cadet
its quiet a smart thread but you have to be able to read to understand it, ALSO, your just a gerk, a bully who probably has low self a stem, and a loser, but o well, thats you, i can report you. just wait, if you start a thread, i'll attack, ny the way, whats ur email, i'm sick of not being able to speak freely
most of my communication is on myspace my link is on my homepage section. i use email 4 business only.
i know that i seem like all this cause of what i say
but im honestly saying this =
i want to see how much infractions i get until brawl comes out
or i am deleted.
its cuz i dont care, sakuria is done with production he isnt gonna look at smash boards
anyone want to get real with me talk on myspace at myspace.com/coolchris818
imn serious =]

Top Bottom