• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angles in Melee

MuyoMan

Smash Rookie
so do you mean fox/falco up+B can go in 352 different directions?? and what do you mean by "right angle"??
If i'm not mistaken 352 angles is the total amount of angles.. so an up+B would only be able to go half of those directions (as you can't upB and have it aim down) minus 1 (because it can't aim to the side either.)
so basically it's 87 angles per quadrant plus 1 for straight up, down, left, and right.. so it's 87x2+1=175 possible angles for a fox/falco up+B

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
years late but here is a backup of what that image looks like
(original link still works for me btw)

Last edited:

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I'm hosting the image on my own website (ajpanton.se), running on a server in the basement, so it's probably not going away anytime soon. The reason it didn't work for a while (for pretty much everything else as well) is because I moved everything to another folder but forgot to update the permissions to access that new folder. Nobody told me, and the few times I've been on smashboards I didn't check this thread, so I didn't know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom