• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andy's 818 Smashfests!

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
Sup everyone,

Another smashfest! I won't be able to provide food, but there's plenty of places to eat around here (although i suggest you buy/bring food ahead of time and eat it here). I have two spare TV's without consoles, so two are needed.

Address: 18142 Arminta Street, Reseda CA 91335
Rule: Be respectful to the venue and others around you.

So, are you guys down? :]

Set-ups so far:
-

Phone # - 818-321-0367

ARRIVE ANY TIME AFTER 1 PM
Andy

WHA?

Smash Ace
if i can get a ride ill bring full setup
anyone goin from chatsworth or passing through that would pick me up?

WHA?

Smash Ace
You're bus ride away WHA! I might go, but not 99.99% sure!
bus = no tv
ride = tv

im not forcing anyone to give me a ride, but if u can tell me
if no one can its fine

atlus, u got faster....... how? or did i just get predictable?

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
WOW I am definitely coming to this smashfest. It's only 5 minutes away. I can't believe how close this is to me.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
i lost my phone at the family fun arcade >_<, so i lost all them smasher numbers

Wha, i have a spare TV so if you can't get a ride, you can just bring your wii/cube. but try either way!

D

Deleted member

i'm like 80% chance of going to this and if i do come i can probably bring a tv+gamecube. I also might bring a friend too if he wants to come.

and anyone mind helping me get better if i do come?

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I'm so stoked for this. Would people be down to do teams matches? I want to get some practice in with andy >=]

oh, and andy, is alex gonna be playing? I want him to start training up his link and ganon again

WHA?

Smash Ace
I'm so stoked for this. Would people be down to do teams matches? I want to get some practice in with andy >=]

oh, and andy, is alex gonna be playing? I want him to start training up his link and ganon again
hell yea, teams are so **** fun

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
i've been playing with him a little lately. his link is getting pretty good, he's playing a lot more patiently it's scary O_O

teams sound so down

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
i need to get a set-up count going to figure out how i'm gonna set up the backyard. also for feng shui reasons. i'll edit it into the first post. GO GO GO

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a full setup, and if there's too many cubes for TV's, I have a small screen that mounts on top of the GC that we can use

As a sidenote, whenever I hear feng shui I always think of animal crossing. There better not be any capitalistic raccoons at this smashfest XD

you should announce it on AIB too incase anyone only looked at that thread

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
playing on that little screen sounds way cool. we'll definitely get in some sets on that ****.

don't worry, tom nook won't be able to make it. i am, however, gonna go digging around the neighborhood in hope of shoveling out a couple gyroids.

announced

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
WOW I am definitely coming to this smashfest. It's only 5 minutes away. I can't believe how close this is to me.
hey you!!

if you can teach me how to get from your house to CSUN... then i'll go to the smashfest and back home.

but you gotta teach me! I remember you telling me how easy it was to get to csun from your house. I'm actually surprised its only 1 bus.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
actualy nevermind!

me and the liferuiner will be making a surprise entrance at this

by the way you guys are gonna get your belly buttons *****

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
hyped enough for.... BELLY BUTTON ****?

edit: i found out belly button **** is the leading cause for death in people ages 18-23

besides for drunk driving

and suicide and hom0cide and pesticide and insecticide

double edit: im coming with alfredo is that ok?

Top Bottom