• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andross for Brawl! Starfox needs a cool enemy

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Props to Sakurai for bringing in original Andross, from the SNES. This is better than his monkey form from 64. Hooray for another nod to us long-time fans and old-school gamers- those of use who weren't still in diapers (or not even born yet for that matter) when the original Starfox game came out!

DokturSea

Smash Lord
You mispelled owned twice. Once in capital letters. I can understand this because the O and P are so close to each other on the keyboard. Otherwise it would be something an idiot would do.
This is seriously the most pathetic way I've ever seen someone handle being owned. FTL. :(

courte

Smash Lord
at least you guys made a thread i didnt see a lick of love for f-zero's/star fox's james mccloud

Top Bottom