• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

And the 1st place Trophy goes to...

S

Someone

And steal his ideas if they happen to be good, though that’s a long shot.
*I was going to hyphenate long shot but it sounds to much like the weopon you retrieve from the water temple in Zelda: Ocarina of Time

C

CJ

WiConnect24 would be tight. Maybe they could also let you transfer unlocked characters to your wii remote and then when you use them at your friends house they automatically have the character as long as your wii remote is on.

F

Falcofucker

haha…i make this site popular…you better recognize kirby or ill stop coming and youll have the three visitors you had before I came

F

Falcofucker

^ How many of your blogs had this many posts and on top of that you deleated some of mine…i am the super smash god *******

C

CJ

Really. I would still come if you left. Personally I don’t really know anyone here except Master Makoku he’s my homie

M

Master Makoku

Yeah CJ’s my home dog. We dont need you, you falco f*cker. We were fine without you.

C

CJ

Exactly. Falco’s a great character but you give him a bad name hey that could be a song too.

M

Master Makoku

Hmmmm. Nope cant think of a song for that. Yeah you are giving falco a bad name. Falcos my fav starfox character and now your disgracing him. I wanna know why he thinks hes so good and popular. Go back to your dreamworld freak.

C

CJ

LOL. Nice. Yeah I would like to see you take on any of us. You would get creamed

M

Master Makoku

Creamed like corn. :D yeah i know that wasnt that funny. But still he’ll get crushed.

C

CJ

Exactly. I hope they improve the AI of the Coms in Brawl so if you play with items they don’t automatically go after them. They should also add higher levels of COM because I get tired of creaming level 9 Fox or Falco or Capt. Falcon over and over again

M

Master Makoku

I dont understand why they didnt make them go up to level 10. Did they like odd numbers or what. Yeah i hate that. I’ll be crushing one of them and they’ll all of a sudden turn tail and run to the item. Then I have to chase them. I mean cant they stay still and take their beating like a man.

F

Falcofucker

Haha, when you guys are over by Jersey come to a tourny and we’ll see whoes the man or when brawl comes out i want CJ Kirby and Master Makoku to come at me…three on three. Me my assist trophies and Tyranitar. We kill all!

C

CJ

Tyranitar? We would still win if you had every assist trophy in the game. Me firing arrows from the air, Master Makoku cutting you up with his multi hit sword attacks, and kirbykid hitting you with his down special move. That would be awesome. Maybe it’ll happen if they include WiFi

M

Master Makoku

Very well. Your challenge has been accepted. Though im not going to jersey anytime soon. But if brawl is online then ill come at you full force. That is only if my partner has my back which im sure he does.

C

CJ

All the way man. I’ll cover you with my arrows and I’ll dive into the fray with my own multi hit sword attacks if you need some extra help though I seriously doubt you will

M

Master Makoku

Just keep them distracted with your arrows and ill go in for the kill. Of course we can switch though if you want some kills. I’ll just get samus or link and shoot like a maniac.

C

CJ

Oh yeah. You know what would be kind of funny? If Falco gets replaced by Wolf, that would be hilarious.

M

Master Makoku

Yeah. Though id be a little sad but the joy from the way Falcof*cker would go insane would make up for my sadness. Man know I cant wait for brawl. That way our duo will be heard around the world.

C

CJ

Yeah we could be so awesome. No one would want to challenge us and we’d probably get like a million dollars each because we’re so awesome.

M

Master Makoku

Lol. Sry but I gotta go for a couple minutes. Stay on ill be back soon. My moms bugging me about something.

M

Master Makoku

Alright im back. Wat i miss. Just kidding, but seriously, not really. Were so awesome people wouldnt settle for a million they’d give us billions.

C

CJ

Yeah. We would be Smash Bros Kings and they would be like you guys are so awesome you get to design all the characters for super smash bros 4

M

Master Makoku

That would be perfect. We would make the best smash ever.

C

CJ

Super Smash Bros 4 featuring Nightmare, Sonic, Shadow, Wolf Link, Zant, Ganondorf, Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Lucario, Blaziken, Zero Suit Samus, Viewtiful Joe, Silvia, Seung Mina, Capt. Falcon, Roy, Ike, Daisy, Luigi, Bowser, Pit, Wario, Samus, Meta Knight, Zero, Megaman, Roll, Lynn, Titania, The Black Knight, and Toad

M

Master Makoku

Mind if I add some. Isaac, Felix, Garet, Jenna, Ivan, Sheba, Mia, Piers form golden sun. Meta ridley, Bowser Jr, shadow mario, diddy, waluigi, hammer bro, samurai goro, krystal, wolf O’donnel. Oh and anyone else from Melee.

C

CJ

And also Ray Warrior, Astaroth, Darunia, and Panther(Starwolf’s partner).

M

Master Makoku

Man the list could go on and on so it will. Rapheal, zora link, and vaati.

F

Falcofucker

Falco Tyranitar and Inyasha will be the best additions

C

CJ

Falco, maybe. Not the other two. Unless Inuyasha’s cool, I don’t know who he is.

F

Falcofucker

Cj just when i was starting to like you, you say something like that…how don’t you know who inuyasha is. He gets more ******* then Don the Magic Juan

S

Someone

Waluigi may be a playable character- unlocking him as you will with Luigi except you use Wario.

Q. What was Waluigi’s first game debut?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
AT are awsome, though I would have liked to play as Goroh !:( Ahh well, Waluigi, Tingle, Kraid, the Hunters from MPH, Darknuts, Redeads, etc. could all make great ATs, plus many many more! Good idea, it is sortal like a usable trophy, and I love the idea, except that it could cut some of my hopeful characters for Brawl.

Top Bottom