• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Unlikely Duo Gets A Reveal Trailer!

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I really wish everyone would stfu about Ice Climbers. They were a ****ty, badly designed character, and I'm glad they're gone.

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I really wish everyone would stfu about Ice Climbers. They were a ****ty, badly designed character, and I'm glad they're gone.
Cool story bro. I'm not even gonna waste my energy trying to explain why your opinion is extremely flawed. This is clearly not the place.

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Cool story bro. I'm not even gonna waste my energy trying to explain why your opinion is extremely flawed. This is clearly not the place.
You won't because you can't.

I'm prepared to argue this at length, but since you provided no argument, I guess we'll call it a day. <3

Last edited:

Joesatt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joesatt
So..... What Happened ?
Based on the way Nintendo handled DLC with Mario Kart 8, if they are coming, it will be announced early-mid February. This would make since, and maybe we will see Mewtwo for the first time around then, to be released in April, Matching Spring 2014 and the 5 month time for the first DLC release for Mario Kart 8, so it all makes sense! Although, who knows if they will do two packs or one or whatever. I compare to Mario Kart 8, because in my opinion Nintendo has no reason to change from that formula, especially since that is the format they are using now, so if they are planning DLC now, they will most likely use the same layout.

May 2014 - Mario Kart 8 Release
Aug 2014 - Mario Kart 8 DLC announcement (3 months after release)
Nov 2014 - First pack mario kart 8 DLC released (roughly 1/2 year with the next pack 1 year later after release May 2015)

Nov 2015 - Smash Bros release
Feb 2015 - DLC announcement during direct talking about spring games exactly when we have seen directs in the past (2-13-14) (3 months after Wii U version release, because the DLC can't be too close to latest version release)
April 2015 - DLC release (same time frame (6 months from 3DS version, because the DLC can't be too far from first release)) And this all matches the spring 2015 time frame announced for Mewtwo! Also may be near the time for the New 3DS with better hardware.... Maybe the Ice Climbers return?

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
This was all I need and extra information were right.
Now let wait for more DLC.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So..... What Happened ?
Sakurai failed his hype test he got an F for **** you Sakurai you didn't confirm Wolf. Wolf is currently the most requested DLC character according to our poll here on smashboards, so why not announce Wolf DLC then wait a couple months for Lucas, that's fair. That way you keep the hype fresh and hint at it more show Kirby with a wolf and lucas hat in a pic of the day please.

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Such a nostalgic trailer! Definitely one of the best ones.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Man, this trailer was really funny, Duck Hunt looks so silly in this game

also, finally the put Jigglypuff on the site!!

RADSheikah

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai failed his hype test he got an F for **** you Sakurai you didn't confirm Wolf. Wolf is currently the most requested DLC character according to our poll here on smashboards, so why not announce Wolf DLC then wait a couple months for Lucas, that's fair. That way you keep the hype fresh and hint at it more show Kirby with a wolf and lucas hat in a pic of the day please.
Except Sakurai kinda said he was done with this $#*%

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Except Sakurai kinda said he was done with this $#*%
Well time to call in the hackers,but in order to hack in a character we must take a character out hmmm Dark Pit, so Sakurai if you don't want hackers taking out your baby dark pit, make Wolf DLC.

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo in Melee was a ****ty, badly designed character. The fact that people wouldn't stfu about him is probably one of the main reasons he is coming back.

Checkmate. Now go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I giggled when DHD covered his eyes after catching a glimpse of no-armor Shulk.

MegaMarioMan9

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HelpMii
3DS FC
4811-7447-1151
I find it strange that no one has pointed out the fact that the little Nintendo seal in the bottom right corner says "This seal is your assurance that Nintendo has approved and guaranteed that hunting season is open."

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
What an awesome yet funny reveal trailer for Duck Hunt! ^_^ Loved the humour, especially the part where Duck Hunt closes his eyes because of how revealing Shulk is! Too lewd for the biggest troll in the roster. :laugh:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
This was one of the most creative and hilarious trailers.

The Year of the Dog has arrived!
:4duckhunt::4duckhunt::4duckhunt::4duckhunt::4duckhunt::4duckhunt:

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
Such a great trailer. LOVED how they reacted to the "Duck Hunt Takes Aim!" text. Actually made me laugh.

I love you, Duck Hunt :4duckhunt:

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
You won't because you can't.

I'm prepared to argue this at length, but since you provided no argument, I guess we'll call it a day. <3
You're literally just trying to start ****, go home kid. As @ NATGamer NATGamer already said, its not even worth the energy to try and argue with you because you're one of those kids that are just too thick and won't back down even when you're wrong.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Thats your opinion, and anyone who takes you seriously because of it is a fool. But if you want to express your opinion, you could at least be more mature about it. >_>

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
What an awesome yet funny reveal trailer for Duck Hunt! ^_^ Loved the humour, especially the part where Duck Hunt closes his eyes because of how revealing Shulk is! Too lewd for the biggest troll in the roster. :laugh:

the duck doesn't even know whats happening

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
So we gonna have a duck hunt stage for wiiu

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Did mario give him the finger?

Top Bottom