• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Inescapable Wolf Tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
When playing as Wolf, here's what you do:

First, dodge and play defense for a while. Use blaster a lot to bring up percent. Then, once they are close enough to you, combo the **** out of them with upthrow + uair (juggle) + finally fair or bair. If you can't hit them with that, try short hop + fair (he loses ending frames if you short hop) or + bair. Once their percnet is up, use downb + dtilt + ssmash to get them to the edge. If this doens't get your KO you have 2 options:

1) Grab the edge. When they try to recover, short hop off and dair them right away for an instant spike.
2) Stand right next to the edge. When they try to recover, use dsmash to knock them horizontally off the screen.

Both of these options work depending on who you're fighting, and if they're trying to grab the edge or not. If you're fighting for instance, Snake, his cypher goes a long way, so you would use dsmash. Same for Pit, or ROB. If you're fighting Olimar or Zamus, dair would be better since they are required to grab the edge to recover.

Wait, it's unescapable, not inescapable, right? Sorry, I think I misspelled it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
combo the **** out of them with upthrow + uair (juggle) + finally fair or bair.
... Please stop. Please. Think everything through thoroughly before posting. Seriously. This is FAR from a combo of any sorts.

EDIT: Now that I've read the rest of your post, I have a good suggestion. Play a real person that doesn't suck, and try all of this. If it works well, I can assure you that they are horrible.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Your inescapable Wolf tactic is ... guarding the ledge? I'm not sure if I'm reading this right or not, so I don't wanna close it, but it sounds like your inescapable technique is nothing more than build percent, knock them off the edge, and try to keep them off. Aka, playing the game.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
I have only one thing to say:
>____________________________________________>

mith132

Smash Apprentice
ummm....the only way this would be inescapable is if you were perfect.....and its not a combo....

AssaultX

Smash Apprentice
Let me get this right. The summary of your proposed "tactic" would be:

1. Play smart
2. Edgeguard right
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

...This would be the OBVIOUS thing to do in all edgeguarding cases and it's applicable to any character. In other words, you just gave out the standard playstyle that is used 99.9999% of the time, but somehow make it seem only Wolf can do this. U-throw doesn't even combo LOL.

Make sure the next time you might have found something that might be inescapeable, test it on a human player before you post it. Especially if it involves this kind of crap.

Dessie542

Smash Rookie
I think its a joke. =O Cause it sounds a whole lot like hes describing playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom