• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An idea about Brawl/Deadlist Warrior

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
After watching a marathon of Deadlist Warrior on Spike Tv, I thought to myself: "What if we could somehow mix Brawl into this sort of thing?"

I tried to avoid looking at tiers and rather them as fighters and applied their movesets to the equations.(That way Ganon vs. Meta Knight wasn't complete ****)
I would look at their weapons/fighting moves and thought about how useful they really are in a fight and tried to do the whole 'edge' thing they do. Here is what i catagorized them:

-Grab
-Grab range
-Close range
-Mid-range (If any)
-Long range (if any)
-Special moves/attributes
-Final Smash (isn't used unless it gets to a tie breaker)

The rules of the fight were simple:
-Stamina Match
-200 Hp
-No items
-Custom Stage with walls surronding a flat medium battlefield
-Winner from best 5 out of 11 matches (1000 battles is too many for me)

I was only able to do this with computers since i don't have friends that make up for maining all the characters in the game. It worked out somewhat but we all now how computers are...

I thought it was an interesting idea at least Any changes/ideas would be cool to hear about.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
Very creative. Funny thing is, once deadliest warrior came out a couple years ago, I made a thread about something similar to this. Instead of making brawl matches though, I applied the characters to real-life scenarios. I was pretty proud to see I got more than 5,000 views I believe. I like the idea that you are actually applying this within the game though. Maybe you can somehow find a way to get people to play instead of the players.

Good Luck,
Sness

Top Bottom