• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Easy Signature Generator, takes Seconds!

- ƒrozen

Smash Cadet
On the Pirate Ship with my trustworthy crew; Pit a
~ The Signature Generator~

As much as most of you may know, there's plenty of signature generators out there. I've got one that I'd like to share. Some of you may know it already. Please do not criticize me.

Note: I did not make these myself, it is a generator as the title reads.

Here are some tests I've done before I got mine.

Glossed examples:

Unglossed Examples

Just ask me what character you want to appear as your main and if you have secondaries, list 2 of them. If you have none or 1, just say it and I'll do it.

I know of other signature generators so if you want, just put a link of a picture you want on it and I'll do it asap.

If I have missed your request, send me it in a PM and I'll get on it.

If you feel like doing it yourselves, here's the link to it. www.thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Hey frozen, it was kinda late to put it up, over 10% of smashboards knows about it, for the other 90% it's good that you put it up for them to see it.

Xavi

Smash Cadet
This is a pretty good sig generator, but you should add one more character box in the right for other mains.

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
FYI...... You can just advertise this in your sig....... I expect your thread will be closed in a matter of days........ No offense......

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
FYI...... You can just advertise this in your sig....... I expect your thread will be closed in a matter of days........ No offense......
Thank you for reviving a 4-month old dead thread. You want a cookie?

IDK

Smash Lord
i lol'd hard bw. and YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH my internet returned itself from its 1 week resting period just now. but now that there have been 3 bumps on this thread i think it deserves a lock to prevent spam.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
If you can do a crew banner for melee i would like the following characters.
Mewtwo and under Mewtwo have the name T. Webb
Dr. Mario and under Dr. Mario have the name Rykard
Mario and under Mario have the name B-Man
Sheik and under Sheik have the name Sodaz
Fox under Fox Cloudz
Marth under Marth IcedTea

PK Webb

Smash Champion
now that i've really read whats going on in this thread yes i am feeling quite dumb :(............failure

Top Bottom