• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Alternate Skylanders Universe

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
So recently on Smashboards, we have been doing a recent Toys for Life revival with LEGO Dimensions 2 and Disney Infinity 4.0. The only major Toys for Life franchise that we have not done yet is Skylanders. So I have decided on doing an alternate universe of all six games with our own ideas for Skylanders, Expansions, Levels and what not.
Let’s see what we get.
  • Spyro​

• Cynder​

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
#1: Sure, why not. To be honest, and this might sound like a silly thought, I'd love to see more Activision picks in here that would get slight redesigns too. Not to overfill the game or anything! It's just that I think one or two characters from Warcraft and StarCraft could be fun to see, not to mention weird picks like the adventurer from Zork or Pitfall Harry. It'd be such a weird and fun inclusion in a game like this, even if characters weren't in the form of playable Skylanders and rather in the form of NPCs (though a playable Pitfall Harry Skylander with a 3D model based on his Atari look would be amazing.)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
OK because it's pretty much unanimous,Spyro and Cynder are added in the game!

Now for the next jobs:
JOB 2: Submit a replacement for Eon and Kaos

Have fun!

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 2: Eon replaced by Hugo

Kaos replaced by The Darkness

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Instead of replacing with existing characters, I decided to do it with new characters instead!
Eon Replacement: The Portal Smith

A portal golem who works on the portals to bring back the Skylanders

Kaos Replacement: Nemesis
1665055310256.png

Design based on concept art. Will act like Kaos but in a less comedic tone

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Vote for one submission for Eon's replacement and don't self-vote
1. Hugo
Vote for your Top 2 for Kaos's replacement and self- vote in second
1. Ripto
2. Nemesis
Job 3: Submit ideas for three more magic skylanders for the first game(Can be existing or an original idea)
1. Wrecking Ball - " Wreck and Roll"
2. Mixpatch(A ghost inhabiting a sock puppet) -"Snitches get stitches!"
3. Karma(An Elven Fortune teller) - "Be Careful what you wish for!"

Top Bottom