• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amy Rose Thread

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
....It's a she...
Everybody assumes there's only guys here :ohwell:
how ignorant, I knew princesspeach was a girl, was obvios, someone who posts in pink i obviosly a girl, and there are some other users who i identyfy as girls too.

Well back to amy she could be an AT, or maybe just a sticker, I know silver is a sticker, so maybe other minor chars are sticker, but amy is not that minor, she like sonics girl friend right. Or was it that human.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
....It's a she...
Everybody assumes there's only guys here :ohwell:
Tell me about it. >_<
If people would actually stop doing that then I probably wouldn't get flamed for calling people "honey." :laugh:
Maybe I should use pink font too?

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Amy Rose could potentially be a very unique character. Granted, her chances are generally accepted to be little to none, but you never can tell. I, however, know extremely little about the Sonic universe other than that Robotnik has a cloning machine (not really, however).

y3nia659

Smash Ace
as much as I would like to beat up Peach with Amy, Amy is impossible to appear playable...:chuckle: Sonic represents his series well enough, anyone else playable from his series is extra.

SonicMario

Smash Master
All Sonic characters exept, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Robotnik suck. End of this stupid discussion.
QFT (Even though I'd prefer Amy over all the new characters popping up these days)

Amy Rose could potentially be a very unique character. Granted, her chances are generally accepted to be little to none, but you never can tell. I, however, know extremely little about the Sonic universe other than that Robotnik has a cloning machine (not really, however).
Let me give you Amy in this long paragraph:

Amy 1st appeared in Sonic CD. Another classic sonic game that is still praised today by Sonic fans , She had 2 beta names. 1st she was going to be called Sally like in the comics and television: But that was changed. Then her real beta name was Rosy the Rascal, but for some unknown reason. She was given a name that made her the 3rd Sonic character to have a last name (1 and 2 being Robotnik & Tails). Her role in the game was a damsel in distress, in which you had to save her from Metal Sonic. Mind that she looked very different from today. Such as spikes that were shorter then Sonic's but still looked similar. She had different clothing tfrom today, of course she always had the Headband. But her clothes and shoes were much different. She had a yellow dress instead of the Red dress as known today. Not to mention she looked alot younger. Throughout the years, Amy only appeared in Spin-offs. Not even appearing once in big titles such as Sonic 3 & Sonic and Knuckles. Games like Sonic Drift, Sonic R, and many others were where she appeared. If Amy were to have appeared in much more titles and gained a spot somewhere in the big classics besides Sonic CD. She'd be alot more popular then she is right now. Eventually in 98-99, Sega decided to change Amy's apperence into the look we know today. Also they upped the age a little, bumping the 8-10 year old kid amy into the 12-year old Amy now. The Archie comics tried to cover this by saying that Amy used a magic emerald (Perhaps a Chaos emerald) and wished to be older, it granted the wish and that's how she became that in the Comic. She got most of her poularity by having a playable role in Sonic Adventure, the game that her redesign was 1st made for. But it was really short, only about 3 levels and not to mention the tediousness of escaping Eggman's Robot Zero until you beat Zero in a final showdown. But because of Sonic adventure, Amy started to appear alot more. Like being playable in all 3 of the advance series, battle, and many others. However, many of the 3D sonic games put Amy out of the spotlight. Like in SA2B, only playable in the multiplayer but only a cinematic role in the story. In Sonic 06, she was only playable in certain levels and after that, she is just cinema fodder again. Amy's popularity has declined more so then most Sonic characters. That's why Amy isn't even in the top 5 in popular characters. At least she has her own sidekick in Cream, who also isn't acknowleded very well for being so new and childish. We do not know Amy's future role in future games. But certainly with Amy's past, that won't get her a playable spot. Maybe not even an AT, the only hope for Amy's Popularity is if she gets a good enough role in the Sonic RPG from BioWare. But even that won't save Amy from a minor role in Brawl, mainly because the Sonic RPG won't even be out by the time Brawl comes out.

I am sorry for this very long paragraph, something tells me I play too much Sonic >_< and listen to facts too much

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hey look, a sexist, one of the kinds of people I hate most in the world!

By the way, you have a typo on your public profile; you added an additional "1" on to your age.
Get outta here ya troll!! And stop harassing Peach 777 while you're at it!

Amy Rose?! Well she was in Sonic vs Mario at the Olympics so I only see her getting in as an AT.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Amy would most likely be an AT. Tails, Knuckles and Shadow have higher chances of being playable, but they will be ATs as well.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
QFT (Even though I'd prefer Amy over all the new characters popping up these days)
So I guess Espio sucks too?
Get outta here ya troll!! And stop harassing Peach 777 while you're at it!

Amy Rose?! Well she was in Sonic vs Mario at the Olympics so I only see her getting in as an AT.
Yet another game in which Espio got downgraded to being a referee. What a lack of respect these days!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
So I guess Espio sucks too?

Yet another game in which Espio got downgraded to being a referee. What a lack of respect these days!
How did you know I liked Espio?!

That ninja chameleon is like so kool!! Did you see that Team Chaotix cut scene on Sonic Heroes when he threw a ninjastar and pinned that note to the wall? So tight....

Top Bottom