• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Amiibo General Thread - Complete Smash Bros. Set Now Avaliable!

How do you feel about Amiibos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuragari

Smash Apprentice
Still waiting on MM, Ike, Sonic, and DDD from Gamestop. They called today and said that Ike was going to be delayed until goodness knows when, but at least it sounds like the preorder is secure.
I have all of Wave 4 preorder from FYE, no other store in the US even has Wave 4 listed yet Im aware of.
Just sucks that Nintendo is still not meeting demand. Stop feeding the scalpers Nintendo!

Khao

Smash Lord
I'm still convinced that that Marth picture that always gets thrown around when amiibo quality stuff comes up, has been either edited, or purposely badly taken to make it look worse than it actually is. I wouldn't say it's face looks good, but it's nowhere near as bad as in that picture.

Mine seriously looks absolutely nothing like that.

Also, I genuinely don't understand what's so bad about Lucina's. She looks kinda-sorta chubbier than she is in the actual game, but it doesn't look "wrong" by itself like others do. I'd actually say it's one of the better ones.

Yea the plastic stands like Links yellow piss block
So far, it seems to be put in characters that don't have both feet stable in the ground.

My guess? Dr. Mario won't have plastic. Dark Pit won't have plastic. Ganondorf won't have plastic. R.O.B. won't have plastic. Greninja won't have plastic. Falco won't have plastic. Olimar won't have plastic. Palutena won't have plastic.

Bowser Jr. will. Duck Hunt will. Game & Watch will. Jigglypuff will. Zero Suit Samus will.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
My amiibo collection so far...

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4dk:
:4diddy::4link::4zelda::4sheik::4tlink::4samus::4pit:
:4kirby::4fox::4pikachu::4lucario::4falcon::4shulk::4sonic:

I still need to find the following...

:4marth::4myfriends::4dedede::4metaknight::4littlemac::4villager::4wiifit::4megaman:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
So, I went to Smyths today, and what do you know? They had no Shulk, Meta Knight and King Dedede, but they had Sonic and Mega Man, so I got those. Dang.

My Collection and their names...

:4mario:- Romano
:4luigi:- Veneziano
:4peach:- Peachy
:4yoshi:- Lee
:4dk:- Banana
:4diddy:- Paddington
:4pit:- Skyline
:4falcon:- Boss.
:4link:- Rinku
:4zelda:- Zellie
:4sheik:- Mavin
:4marth:- MarthVadar
:4marth:- Not named, not used.
:4myfriends:- Broski
:4samus:- WHYUNOCRAWL?
:4pikachu:- Pika
:4fox:- KiraFox
:4kirby:- Kirbz
:4villager:- Kellie
:4wiifit:- Miss Fit
:4sonic:- Speedy
:4megaman:- Nick

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Same as above, except I knew they wouldn't have those three. Asked just in case, but nothing. Had to ask for Sonic and Mega Man, they hadn't even been put on the shelf yet.

They are great though. I took some pictures:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
If you're looking for names for Megaman try Unemployed or Astroboy with the red alt :yeahboi:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeesh, so apparently it isn't just Ireland where you can't get Shulk, Meta Knight, and Dedede. People all over the UK are complaining about not being able to find them, including pre-orders being cancelled. Only Sonic and Mega Man are anywhere to be found. Looks like they are the "commons" of the EU Wave 4...and they aren't even THAT common, at that. After I made my purchase at Smyths, they went to "Low Stock" immediately, meaning they likely only got 3 or 4 of each in total. And they aren't available on the online store, and only Sonic is available on GameStop.ie. And Argos seems to have given up on Amiibos altogether, they haven't even listed any of the new ones.

What's sad about this is that I've made 3 trips to Smyths in the last 2-3 months, and in all of that time, the Skylanders and Infinity stock has not budged AT ALL. All of the same figures have been on display, nobody besides myself ever goes to those sections (I look at them on occasion to compare them to Amiibo, since they are so close by - I think Amiibos look better on the whole, but some of the Infinity figures are impressive), and in general I see no buzz about them. Yet they get a whole load of stock. Skylanders has a WALL full and then some, and Infinity has multiple shelves.

Meanwhile, Amiibos sell, yet they barely get any shelf space. At first, it was actually a decent amount, but since my first visit, they cut it down by like two thirds, if not more. Yet the figures ARE selling out. The only ones that aren't really budging are Donkey Kong, Pikachu, and Samus (though she trickles out bit by bit). There was a Sheik and an Ike left over too. But most figures are gone. I didn't see Bowser and Toon Link anywhere (Bowser was in the Smash Bros themed display case but not on the shelf for sale). Also, kids play the Smash Bros kiosks on display, so there is clearly interest in the game.

At this point, I'm not sure if it's Nintendo not making enough stock, or retailers not demanding and allocating enough stock. I'm honestly just confused, you'd think things would get BETTER with how well these things have been selling, but no, it gets worse.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Yeesh, so apparently it isn't just Ireland where you can't get Shulk, Meta Knight, and Dedede. People all over the UK are complaining about not being able to find them, including pre-orders being cancelled. Only Sonic and Mega Man are anywhere to be found. Looks like they are the "commons" of the EU Wave 4...and they aren't even THAT common, at that. After I made my purchase at Smyths, they went to "Low Stock" immediately, meaning they likely only got 3 or 4 of each in total. And they aren't available on the online store, and only Sonic is available on GameStop.ie. And Argos seems to have given up on Amiibos altogether, they haven't even listed any of the new ones.

What's sad about this is that I've made 3 trips to Smyths in the last 2-3 months, and in all of that time, the Skylanders and Infinity stock has not budged AT ALL. All of the same figures have been on display, nobody besides myself ever goes to those sections (I look at them on occasion to compare them to Amiibo, since they are so close by - I think Amiibos look better on the whole, but some of the Infinity figures are impressive), and in general I see no buzz about them. Yet they get a whole load of stock. Skylanders has a WALL full and then some, and Infinity has multiple shelves.

Meanwhile, Amiibos sell, yet they barely get any shelf space. At first, it was actually a decent amount, but since my first visit, they cut it down by like two thirds, if not more. Yet the figures ARE selling out. The only ones that aren't really budging are Donkey Kong, Pikachu, and Samus (though she trickles out bit by bit). There was a Sheik and an Ike left over too. But most figures are gone. I didn't see Bowser and Toon Link anywhere (Bowser was in the Smash Bros themed display case but not on the shelf for sale). Also, kids play the Smash Bros kiosks on display, so there is clearly interest in the game.

At this point, I'm not sure if it's Nintendo not making enough stock, or retailers not demanding and allocating enough stock. I'm honestly just confused, you'd think things would get BETTER with how well these things have been selling, but no, it gets worse.
The employee who served me in Smyths today even said that; "When we first got them in the delivery, nobody knew what they were, and everyone was saying that they were not going to sell. Now people are crazy about them."

This goes to show that some problems with the Amiibos could be that retailers aren't demanding them. It's ridiculous.

Literally, the only Amiibo you can get in the UK at retail price are: :4mario::4link::4dk::4diddy::4peach::4pikachu::4yoshi::4samus::4bowser:.
Even flubbin' Kirby is going rare. You can't get the ones you want anymore, and quite frankly, it's grating on my nerves.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Well I got to best buy at 9:30. Got in line at 9:50 and a guy pulled up to us and said they already gave out all the tickets for Metaknight because they only had five. I still stayed in line to see if they had anything else I didn't have and Best Buy opened and gave us coupons for $5 off Nintendo Games and amiibo. I was the first one in line and while I was getting my coupon and told about how people got their tickets at 6 AM a guy from the back rushed in to the store and by the time I was at the register he was walking out with 2 Megaman amiibo. The people who got Metaknight were pushing there 50s and I suspect they were scalpers.

Metatknight was bust, but I ended up getting Peach, Zelda, and Bowser. I can't believe that friggin guy though. My friend is a big Megaman fan and he said he's gonna shed a tear as the one guy buys the only 2 megamans in the store Dx.

Atleast I got Megaman as well as Ike, Shulk, and Sonic preordered

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Tried to get Meta Knight today. Arrive 3 minutes before the store opened but an employee shortly came out and said they only had enough to fulfill pre-orders. So thankfully I wasn't there for too long.

I did get a call from Gamestop though saying Dedede would be available this Wednesday, and I assume thats when they get Sonic and Mega Man too, so I get to look forward to that.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Well I got to best buy at 9:30. Got in line at 9:50 and a guy pulled up to us and said they already gave out all the tickets for Metaknight because they only had five. I still stayed in line to see if they had anything else I didn't have and Best Buy opened and gave us coupons for $5 off Nintendo Games and amiibo. I was the first one in line and while I was getting my coupon and told about how people got their tickets at 6 AM a guy from the back rushed in to the store and by the time I was at the register he was walking out with 2 Megaman amiibo.

Metaknight was a bust, but I ended up getting Peach, Zelda, and Bowser. I can't believe that friggin guy though. My friend is a big Megaman fan and he said he's gonna shed a tear as the one guy buys the only 2 megamans in the store.

Atleast I got Megaman as well as Ike, Shulk, and Sonic preordered
I saw something similar happen over the Majora's Mask New 3DS. A fight nearly broke out at Target because some people jumped line as soon as the doors opened, shoving people out of the way to get to the electronics section first. Target did the right thing and honored the original line while threatening to ban the jumpers from the store.

Nintendo's been around long enough to realize low supply not only brings out the worst in people, it puts their customers in danger. They might be making mad money now, but it will cost them customer loyalty.

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592
Is there a robust amiibo training guide or source floating around?

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Is there a robust amiibo training guide or source floating around?
This guide worked very well for my Kirby, not so much for Yoshi - but word around the 'net is Yoshi is patently broken in that no matter what you do, he tends to spam eggs by the time he's 50.

I will say I have the most fun with an amiibo between levels 18-24 - that's about the only time you really see them emulating your style. It's somewhere in the 20-25 range that it stops trying to copy you and starts trying to counter you, and you can really screw it up if you don't know what you're doing after that.

One thing the guide won't caution is that you shouldn't overtrain in one specific area. The first time I trained my Kirby, I thought shooting at him with Samus for an extended time would teach him how to deal with ranged attacks - but because he never got close enough to actually attack, he wouldn't know what to do when he actually reached me. I've actually let him get close, only to see him roll behind me and short-hop-nudge me a bit to the side. He actually just kept coming in to give Samus hugs which, while adorable, wasn't an effective fighting strategy. Retraining him with a more balanced regimen and a wider variety of characters after 20 transformed him into a beast.

Last edited:

NeilJam

Smash Cadet
Got to the closest Best Buy about 45 minutes before open today and there was just one car with two people who arrived earlier. A few more showed up in the next 20 minutes. We lined up (10-12people) about 20 minutes before open, and 10 minutes later a Best Buy employee comes out and gives everyone a ticket to purchase Meta Knight. So everyone who was there at the time got one. A couple people who showed up just after opening asked about more Meta Knight as I was checking out, but they said they were all spoken for by that time. Another employee said they expect to get more in the next few weeks.

So now the only released Amiibo I don't have are:
:4villager::4marth::4shulk:(ordered Shulk in store at GameStop last week)

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
So I'm not getting Metaknight today. The bank has had my money on hold for over a week since I stupidly deposited a check for my dad and the idiot who gave him the check has a faulty account. Half my paycheck is still in there! They said it would clear up the 20th but LO AND BEHOLD STILL NOTHING!!!! The world doesn't want me to be an Amiibo collector.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726

I think it's more like they give enough shelf space based ons shipments. There aren't a lot of them either

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This guide worked very well for my Kirby, not so much for Yoshi - but word around the 'net is Yoshi is patently broken in that no matter what you do, he tends to spam eggs by the time he's 50.
Hmmm.... when Yoshi spams eggs, is he at least good at aiming eggs?

I am considering opening some amiibos from their plastic packages... not the rare/uncommon/discontinued ones, of course... they will forever be kept in mint condition. I meant common amiibos like Mario, Link, Pikachu, and the like... the ones who are always overstocked in stores. I'd like to actually use amiibos, you know? Plus I want that spinner in Hyrule Warriors... :awesome:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726

Bringing this back, since it's incredibly relevant.
No, because no kids got a metaknight amiibo where I was. There were two kids around the age of 10 who got in line around the same time I did but they didn't know about the tickets. The ones who did get the Metaknight amiibos was a group of men who look like they were pushing there 50's, who I suspect were scalpers.

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
image.jpg

Got to Best Buy around 6:00 am, nobody was there. Neat. 7:00, nobody. 8:00, still just me. So I left and went to a different Best Buy, got there around 8:30. Two people came around 8:50 just after. The rest showed up a bit after that, with a large group at 9:30. We had one Meta Knight on hold there, (Mom complained, a lot, but. Different story) and one at the original store we went. I was looking for a Dedede for my friend (to no avail) and a Mega Man for another. Being first in line was awesome. First five people got tickets for MK. Everyone was following around this 17 year old through the store to the amiibo section. Then they weren't there, so we went to customer service.

Then I get home, take a shower, because damn, I'm tired. Come downstairs, see two packages at the bottom of the stairs. "OH YES. YES." I declare, as I run upstairs to grab my pocket knife, before coming down and stabbing the boxes repeatedly, to reveal my last two missing Amiibo. King Dedede and Wii Fit Trainer.

With this, I am satisfied. And no, I'm not ready for wave 4. :4charizard::4robinm::4lucina::4ness::4wario::4pacman:

(And no, I'm not scalping the Meta Knights. I only get extras for trade or customs)

Show up at 6AM for amiibo you didn't preorder.
Worked for me, but could have slept in.

Last edited:

Kendude

Smash Cadet
My :4metaknight: just arrived! :D

Question for those who also have him. Is his mask supposed to be completely silver or is it supposed to have what appears to be black marks on it?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You're missing Donkey Kong?
Donkey Kong is literally everywhere here. Saw like, 12 of him in Smyths. Littlewoods also has him for €12. I am in absolutely no rush to get him. I'll catch up with commons in the future. Next time I get money, Shulk, Dedede, and Meta Knight are my focus (will likely have to import from Japan). Then I have to focus on the next wave. Also need to make sure I can pay for MP10 and the Mario Amiibo that comes with it.

I'm thankful for the Super Mario line, because it at least breaks up the Smash waves more, giving me more time to recover or catch up. I'm only interested in getting a Toad in March. Then I have all of April to finish catching up, or to just get pre-orders in on the next Smash wave.

Shulk, Meta Knight, and Dedede are still gonna give me anxiety, though...

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong is literally everywhere here. Saw like, 12 of him in Smyths. Littlewoods also has him for €12. I am in absolutely no rush to get him. I'll catch up with commons in the future. Next time I get money, Shulk, Dedede, and Meta Knight are my focus (will likely have to import from Japan). Then I have to focus on the next wave. Also need to make sure I can pay for MP10 and the Mario Amiibo that comes with it.

I'm thankful for the Super Mario line, because it at least breaks up the Smash waves more, giving me more time to recover or catch up. I'm only interested in getting a Toad in March. Then I have all of April to finish catching up, or to just get pre-orders in on the next Smash wave.

Shulk, Meta Knight, and Dedede are still gonna give me anxiety, though...
I'd suggest you get Kirby soon... he's becoming more rare

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'd suggest you get Kirby soon... he's becoming more rare
Kirby is considered unicorn status in Europe, I'm aware...

My friend in New York says there is plenty of him everywhere he goes for Amiibos, though, and he said he'd help me out if I can't get him locally when I get around to him. So he's not a priority for me right now.

In terms of common clean up, I'm most concerned with is Smash Mario. With the Super Mario version coming out, I'm worried about him disappearing.

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
My :4metaknight: just arrived! :D

Question for those who also have him. Is his mask supposed to be completely silver or is it supposed to have what appears to be black marks on it?
My three all have varying degrees of black marks around the mask. I've seen some without but, can't be picky.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Finally got my Megaman today, he's probably the best looking of the bunch, imo.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Please, we all know the most beautiful Smash Bros. character is Wario.

Also still no Mega Man today. Gettin' real tired of this ****.
Yeah, he's the most beautiful being in the world. (sarcasm)

And blame it all on this ongoing west coast port strike that's happening. You'll get it eventually.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Today's adventure:

My alarm rang at 7.20; I needed to balance getting enough sleep last night after a show with making sure I was well rested enough for tonight's performance, and still able to have enough time to get in line and make it count.

Though I may be in South Florida, we are in the middle of a cold spell... at least for here; being from New York, 40 degree weather is something to scoff at. However, on a moped, my only form of transportation for independent travel, braced myself for wind chill feeling 15 or less. I put on my 7 layers of clothing, packed my hot tea, my gameboy, a notepad...and jumped onto Dexter- my bike.

Not long after leaving my house my fingers felt frostbitten (not that I know the feeling, but I know the symptoms), and was for the remainder of the journey trying hard to remember that this was supposed to be fun. I continued, trailing behind cars to avoid windchill, and had a much more difficult time in my layers and frozen body avoiding the cars that didn't see me (Florida is notorious for awful driving and traffic just below par of LA- the large elderly count, extreme number of drug/alcohol users, poor laws which allow all phone use, international exchange of some who just plain don't know the driving laws here- all equate to quite a storm).

I arrived at my first store at 8.10. I had been scoping out three nearby locations for over a week on stock, and this location seemed to be the best based on a number of factors: It had the most amiibo, a friendly staff that knew me by name, and was based in an area were I'd seen few people waiting for Rosalina, Lucario, or other release dates, early on; I should note, that only a few means about 8, as I was regularly 7 or 8 in line.

Immediately in denial, I was asking them about the stock, and the laughing foremen were having a ball (they cheered when I drove up, which I maybe should point out). I made a number of jokes and garnished some respect from them (though they lost mine immediately) before knocking on the Best Buy door. The employee answered as if the ****** from the Great and Powerful Oz- opening just a peep of the door. I apologized for the interruption, but told them I was numb from my drive and just wanted to know if I should wait outside for 100 minutes or not. I got my count on inventory... and it was four less than what I had triple checked the day before.

I got back in line and made my first questionable character choice; others asked me how many there were, an I wouldn't reply. I needed to make up my mind about staying or not, and if anyone else chose before I did, or even when I did, they would beat me to the next nearest location, as I was just on a moped.

Though the line thought they had figured me out because I waited another couple of minutes, I ended up quickly heading back to my moped to endure more brutality, Cars continued to drive slower and more irrationally than they ever had, and the wind felt as though I were in fact being attacked by Metaknight's swords.

From a distance at the second location, I could see no one. I questioned any success so early, but felt optimistic. Then, after a break for it to the store- as if someone would come out of there car to beat me- I saw the door opening. ****. Is it an employee telling me they sold out? Is the store closed today for some unexpected flooding? Are a band of angry drivers rallying behind me? No- another hunter opened the door to inform me that the store only had five amiibo. Six people were ahead of me. I stayed inside the double doors to start to garnish some warmth, to be told the same news by the manager.

As I planned my next move, the girl ahead of me, who also was going to miss out, claimed she was waiting for a ride to pick her up. In my next questionable move, I decided to wait before making any options visible. The next stores were too far away at 840, and I was completely thermally deprived. I told more jokes, got some numbers, discussed amiibo. What a fool I was for thinking my hands would be number enough to play my 3DS!!

A slew of other patrons came, some stayed after the manager informed them of the news, others didn't. The girl waiting for her ride never left, and in fact, 6 tickets for the item were just then handed out- to the six people ahead of me. One more item closer...yet near confirmation that I was out of luck. If I had not gone to that first store, I would have beaten THREE people here. Well, hindsight is what it is.

I began my barrage of questions to the manager, helping me understand her personality and my options. My creativity opened up more caveats than the regulations allowed. In a final moment, I asked her about people with preorders, since there was a one per customer policy and the guy in the front of the line, there since 530, planned to get one from his preorder, and an additional one waiting in line. This opened up a very flamed argument enough to reflect how warm I finally was after an hour of heat. My last questionable choice.

He continued to bargain and look for his own caveats, find a friend to come in to take his ticket number, pickup the preorder later-- he went through a number of options, eventually, that I myself would have tried. No luck. The girl behind me in line attempted to offer trades, money, and more. This last third minutes felt longer than the rest of the time combined, as he went back and forth finding an option. My blood, however, was finally energized. For the first time since I arrived at a store, my hope somewhat returned. Either he would take his ticket, which would cancel the preorder, or he would take the preorder, prompting me into the ticket. Or...

His friend did arrive to take the ticket. What would the store do? I felt for him, truly I did- but I wanted this figure more. There were a couple of guys ahead of me who worked at this store or another Best Buy. One of those employees was actually behind me in line.

At 945, an employee in the store came out, and handed a box cutter to this guy. It was a lull before the anticipated release, and an employee had handed his friend in line, directly behind me, a knife. It was at this point I started to actually lose some sense of reason.

At 950, everyone ahead of me, and that guy with the knife, were allowed in. I was going to see what happened with the guy in front, who had given his ticket physically to a friend. It could go either way. I was also a bit baffled as to what the guy behind me was allowed in and I was not.
I knocked, spoke with five employees more frantically than I should about a figurine, and go them o assist. If the first guy could not get his order, then the guy behind me with a knife was going to claim it because they let him in and not me!

I didn't allow this, and I spoke up to know I was doing everything I could. On the horizon, I saw the friend walking out of the store, no amiibo in hand. It was then that I noticed a credit card outside. I picked it up and for a moment, thought about holding it hostage, as someone inside was likely going to miss making a purchase until it was too late and had to leave, when I would return it... I couldn't do that, and turned in the card.

They employee inside checked my ID to make sure I had no amiibo on reserve. I did not. So... in time... I watched everyone walk out of the store, the guy with the knife, the girl with the ticket she was lucky to have, the two guys who beat me to the location by five minutes and went to get breakfast after they got their tickets...

I was finally allowed in. I ran to the counter to see the fate of the guy in front. He started to have it at me in regard to what happened, and I honestly felt really guilt. At the same time, I was only expediting the process he would have gone through... probably. I was next in line and watched his face as they told him he had to choose, for the final time. One final remark between us and we were both threatened to be kicked out.

As his order processed, I told him I'd call him if my mail order actually pulled through. See, I also have one on preorder, and it is being delivered to my house... in theory. That added more to the dilemma of why he was angry. We made some semblance of peace with my offer... and he did walk out with one.

I got to the counter, asked for the recently cancelled preorder, and got out of the store with a Meta Knight. I saw the *smug* guy who had barely beaten me, with a friend, who got breakfast, outside, trading his extra Lucario to the guy who wanted two Meta Knight. Nothing came of the guy handed a knife, or scalper outside, or the angry guy who wanted a Meta Knight to trade, but I still felt terribly, despite the actions everyone in line took. I guarded my amiibo on my way home, thinking someone may honestly to hit me out of passion, even though in reality I'd not called attention to anything that would have been seen.

I can reflect that none of my actions were actually mean, but they may have felt mean spirited in the moment, even if justified. I return at home now after a nap, to try to recover from the break of a chest cold, before I perform tonight.
I really don't think any of this was worth it at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom