• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Amiibo General Thread - Complete Smash Bros. Set Now Avaliable!

How do you feel about Amiibos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My Little Mac and Pac-Man that I won on eBay came this morning...along with two ADORABLE lil' hitch-hikers...

And they be fist bumpin' bros!

Also finally got the big four! It's been one of my goals since before I decided to collect every Amiibo, so I'm very satisfied.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just got :4villager: in the mail today. Pretty sure it's a reprint, but honestly I don't care.

Am starting to run out of room to put everything. I don't know what I'll do after the 6 I still have ordered or are shipping come as well as 5/29. lol

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Also surprisingly got :4robinm::4lucina: in the mail today as well. And with that, I've officially run out of room. :laugh:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Also surprisingly got :4robinm::4lucina: in the mail today as well. And with that, I've officially run out of room. :laugh:
Send them to me and I'll make some room, here in my home, for your amiibo.:troll:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Send them to me and I'll make some room, here in my home, for your amiibo.:troll:
It'll be much easier to try and change fate. Plus I'll save on postage. :p

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464

My collection so far. Have Pacman and Ness on the way and hopefully will nab Dr.Mario and Ganondorf in the next wave. I am still trying find a Jigglypuff amiibo to import (if anyone knows where I can get one please tell)

Last edited:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Ooh the little bleeps.

Someone has stolen an entire GAME UK truck delivering the Splatoon special edition amiibo bundle thingy. Jeez.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Ooh the little bleeps.

Someone has stolen an entire GAME UK truck delivering the Splatoon special edition amiibo bundle thingy. Jeez.
The scalpers are getting desesperate.

On a more serious note, I feel sorry for the people who had their pre ordered amiibos stolen. At least the store should be compensating the people who bought the amiibos somehow, right?

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Ah my collection has grown so fast.

If you can't see (It's very zoomed out)
:4link::4sheik::4zelda::4tlink:
(SMB):4mario:(Smash):4mario::4luigi::4peach:
:4wario::4yoshi::4bowser::4samus:
:4marth::4myfriends::4lucina::4robinm:
:4charizard::4lucario::4dedede::4kirby:
:4dk::4diddy::4shulk::4fox:
:4ness::4villager::4wiifit:
:4sonic::4megaman::4pacman:

JigglyPuff is on pre-order, as for Greninja, well, here's hoping for another miracle.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ooh the little bleeps.

I apologise for being "that guy", but I would not be at all surprised if it turned out to be the same guy who bought up hundreds of Rosalina Amiibos because he hates the character. He has a known hatred for Splatoon as well for similar reasons.

It's unlikely though, and either way, whoever did it was absolutely stupid.

As far as compensation goes, GAME can't really do anything. Apparently, that single lorry of stock was meant for all of the GAME stores in Europe, from what I hear. I would say that's insane, but anyone living in Europe I'm sure can agree with me when I say that's probably actually the most believable thing ever, considering how abysmal our stock can be.

Nintendo could just release the Inkling Squid Amiibo as a standalone in Europe, and that would remedy the problem (it was asinine to make it like that in the first place). Most people who were affected are getting the digital version of Splatoon now, and they get a discount if they have played the Global Testfire.

kylexv

Smash Master
Did some research on the stock of the Wave 4 amiibos. This is what I got:
Very Common (8-12): Silver :4mario:
Common (4-8): :4pacman:
Uncommon (4): :4charizard:
Rare (2-4): :4wario:and all Splatoon amiibo (Including the 3-pack)
Very Rare (0-2) :4robinm::4lucina:

Didn't include exclusives as they differ per store.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, ShopTo shipped my Jigglypuff and Greninja...I think. They're weird.

I WANTED to cancel and not pay the high price they charge. But they shipped it earlier than they said they would, RIGHT as I wanted to cancel too, the buggers. Might buy them on Friday just in case ShopTo messes up, though. Plus, I haven't taken an actual trip out for an Amiibo in a while. If ShopTo's arrive anyway, I'll just sell the spare figures. We'll see what happens, though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
My Jigglypuff just shipped 10 minutes ago as well. I swear Friday has come early for me today. :chuckle:

Which is good, as one of the storse near me has now been rumored to have their Greninja shipment delayed, will have to wait until tomorrow to see. >_>

kylexv

Smash Master
I just realized that my area is really good for amiibo hunting:

Super Target
Walmart
Toy's R Us
Best Buy
2 Gamestops (One is in a mall though)

All are within 5 minutes of each other.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Here's a helpful chart for everyone hunting on Friday:
Is this per store? If so, these are looking like some nice odds on the exclusives (relatively, of course), and I still need to get those.

...but knowing how well everything's going, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the allotment for the entire country...

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Is this per store? If so, these are looking like some nice odds on the exclusives (relatively, of course), and I still need to get those.

...but knowing how well everything's going, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the allotment for the entire country...
It is per store.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This thing seriously looks like a legit promotional picture, like woah, good job.
Aha, the weird thing was I was annoyed with myself because due to the positioning of that desk relative to my bed nearby, it's really hard to get a straight on shot of stuff that's on it. The fact I clearly got a crooked shot and couldn't get anything better at the time was annoying for me. Really wanted to make that photo as cool as I could, since it's special.

Thanks anyway, though! And here's a gallery of Amiibo photos I've taken if you want to see some more:
http://imgur.com/a/j0Txa

Last edited:

Bennext

Smash Cadet
Did some research on the stock of the Wave 4 amiibos. This is what I got:
Very Common (8-12): Silver :4mario:
Common (4-8): :4pacman:
Uncommon (4): :4charizard:
Rare (2-4): :4wario:and all Splatoon amiibo (Including the 3-pack)
Very Rare (0-2) :4robinm::4lucina:

Didn't include exclusives as they differ per store.
This is different than I thought, wouldn't a special edition Mario being silver make it rare?
Here's a helpful chart for everyone hunting on Friday:
Wow, this is astoundingly helpful.
lacks Fred Meyer,
Fredy Meyer opens on 7:00AM

Based off the fred meyer site, they will have Wario, InkGuy, PAC-MAN™, :4lucina:, and Charizard.

kylexv

Smash Master
This is different than I thought, wouldn't a special edition Mario being silver make it rare?

Wow, this is astoundingly helpful.
lacks Fred Meyer,
Fredy Meyer opens on 7:00AM

Based off the fred meyer site, they will have Wario, InkGuy, PAC-MAN™, :4lucina:, and Charizard.
I'm guessing that Fred Meyer is a local chain. The chart only has chains that appear across the country.

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
My American :4samus: and Japanese :4marth: arrived, and now I have them. Here's a picture of the two of them.

…Also, my Marth is a Merth.

Last edited:

Bennext

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing that Fred Meyer is a local chain. The chart only has chains that appear across the country.
Yeah, Fred Meyer is a Major Local retailer owned Kroger. Basically that chart works for me too, just replace Wal-mart with Fred Meyer. :p
Ah my collection has grown so fast.

If you can't see (It's very zoomed out)
:4link::4sheik::4zelda::4tlink:
(SMB):4mario:(Smash):4mario::4luigi::4peach:
:4wario::4yoshi::4bowser::4samus:
:4marth::4myfriends::4lucina::4robinm:
:4charizard::4lucario::4dedede::4kirby:
:4dk::4diddy::4shulk::4fox:
:4ness::4villager::4wiifit:
:4sonic::4megaman::4pacman:

JigglyPuff is on pre-order, as for Greninja, well, here's hoping for another miracle.
My Little Mac and Pac-Man that I won on eBay came this morning...along with two ADORABLE lil' hitch-hikers...

And they be fist bumpin' bros!

Also finally got the big four! It's been one of my goals since before I decided to collect every Amiibo, so I'm very satisfied.
Not including the in Inklings,
There are 9 amiibos each costing $12.99
So if you get them all it would cost 9x12.99 = $116.91
And with sales tax living one of the states with the highest sales tax of 6.5% in WA, and including City/county with that number 9.6%
an amiibo would cost
($12.99 x 9.6%) + $12.99 = $14.24
and nine would cost
$128.13

There's no way I'm paying that much all at once for amiibos
So the question for me is which ones should I aim for?

I want the silver Mario because it's a special edition and cost the same as normal Mario.
I'm not really a Fire Emblem fan and based on Kylexv research and Kylexv chart; I should try for Wario and Charizard and one of the version exclusives (
:4greninja::4jigglypuff::4ness:)

Just something to keep in mind.

D

Deleted member

As of this minute, this website has both Greninja and Jigglypuff available. I believe it's $21 for Greninja and $17 for Jigglypuff.

Living in NYC, I paid $34 to have my Greninja shipped from them, but the shipping cost probably varies based on location. Now that I have both of my smash mains, I can stop worrying about Amiibo altogether. Yay~ :happysheep:

Oops, forgot to follow the no advertising rule. My apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Hmm still debating whether or not I should stay up and order the Jigglypuff amiibo at Target online or go the store in the morning and wait in line.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You'll be awfully lucky if you do find anything in GameStop. They are allegedly only getting one or two copies of most figures outside of pre-orders, and Ness is reserved for pre-orders altogether.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
If you're somewhere in Dubai/UAE a store called Geekay games currently has all the inklings except for the 3 pack/squid, which is available in the bundle only. They also have Jiggly and Greninja! I already have Jiggly on pre-order from Australia but I ordered Greninja from there! It was posted on the reddit subforum, here are the links ( I don't think they ship worldwide but go ahead and check )
Inkling boy : http://www.geekaygames.com/amiibo/amiibo-inkling-boy.html

Inkling girl : http://www.geekaygames.com/amiibo/amiibo-inkling-girl.html

Greninja : http://www.geekaygames.com/amiibo/amiibo-greninja.html

JigglyPuff : http://www.geekaygames.com/amiibo/amiibo-jigglypuff.html

Top Bottom