• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

American Dad OR Family Guy

day-day

Smash Ace
But the evil baby genius thing is so trite. I think Stewie is a much better character now that they've moved him away from that. Family Guy is struggling now because their jokes have started to become more miss than hit lately, but the characters themselves have only grown more dynamic as time has gone on. I think Stewie and Brian in particular have come a long way.
I always found past stewie way funnier then present stewie cause of how far he goes with his ridiculous attempts to kill lois. Now a days I hardly ever laugh at stewie's actions. Mort Goldman is the buttered toast, chicken, and gravy of family guy with his constant complaining :laugh:

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
family guy

i mean, american dad isn't funny that much

plus family guy was released in the late 1990's (99 I think)

the only thing i hate about family guy

is

MEG!!!

hahaha...

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
lol...AD is whack az **ll
Family Guy is wayyyyyy better..much more violence and laughter
and much more Meg!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Family Guy hands down.

American Dad is ok.

I'd rather not watch either though. I don't really think they are worth my time. I do however enjoy watching them, but I just wouldn't go out my way to watch em. I'd watch em in passing.

Jane

Smash Hero
OMG THERES ACTUALLY A *FEW* PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH ME THAT AMERICAN DAD >>>> FAMILY GUY. YES.

seriously tho, american dad is basically family guy without all the stupid flashbacks, which is family guy's main gimmick.

with american dad its the actual plot thats funny. but family guy definitely has its LOL moments, even the new episodes! some of them...

but for me the cartoon hierarchy goes like this:

SOUTH PARK (best, most genius, most original...omg dont get me started on the genius that is south park)
AQUA TEEN
FUTURAMA

and really the rest is just... not important lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Uhhh obviously its family guy. Who hasnt had more epic moments than them. Like the time where Peter was riding the dragon from teh neverending story and the dragon fell under his weight. And under the ground he still yells "YEAH!!!". Or the time when Stewie ripped off Brian (or is it Bryce?) Adam's song and made a music video from that. And at the end he says he is over susie and likes adams better now :laugh:. Or the time that stewie was ballroom dancing with brian and tells him "I love you" and brian says "What?" and stewie says "Uhh uhh Olive juice" :laugh: then he whispers "I love you" seriously there is no more epic moments than that show. And trust me Ima huge Family Guy fanboy lol

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
The new seasons of Family Guy aren't as good as there old stuff.

American Dad I havent watched as much, maybe I should.

Top Bottom