• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

American brawl commerical

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
brawl doesn't need an epic commercial, if people are true fans they already know how great this game will be without having to look on a television to re-assure them!
see at least with metroid prime corruption, they showed enough of the game and it was cool but with the brawl commercial most of all you see is

stupid people standing up and going deeerrrr errr ha ha like the tards they are and then you have the 2 japanese people saying we would like to play derrrrrrrrrr.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
they brought friends... lots of them...

I gotta admit it... this is pretty lame. And what's up with the voice acting we're getting, and NO japanese option? why are we getting the short end of the stick?

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure their gamer demographic isn't who needs to be advertised to, their interest in the game is insane already, the point of the WII WOULD RIKE TO PRAY commercial to to make the game look appealing to their non-gamer demographic, which would net a higher increase in sales than advertising to those who are already going to buy the game.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Imagine if they redid the 64 commercial with A metaknight, snake, and zero suit samus commercial(now it will sell)

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
Not the greatest commercial. The shorter version is better, I like the guys voice more than the long version guy. Still, not the greatest commercial. I'm surprised at how much Nintendo is relying on the "wii would like to play" guys, it's not like them considering they usually have some of the most ingenius commercials out there. Remember Double Dash?

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
This was actually pretty good. At least it told you about the game.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I remember the good ol n64 commercials.

paper mario, ssb, banjo tooie, mario tennis.

those were the good commercials...now we get this sucktastic crap.:(

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Smash 64 commercial = Best game commercial ever. The problem with Nintendo's commercials now are they are generic. A commercial should differ depending on the game it's advertising. The "Wii you like to play" commercials would be great generic Wii advertisements. Like lets say a commercial showing off all the wii's online games or just a basic wii commercial.

But for specific games they should have specific commercials

you know what commercials I remember best? Smash Bros 64, Mario Sunshine, Gears of War, Metroid Prime, Pikmin 2

those all had unique memorable commercials.

Top Bottom