• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing: Breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
rules 1 and 2.

jesus christ.

keep this to 4chan, and /b/ and whatever you just got into and think is so cool.
also, your EFG/Guy Fawkes sig is ridiculous, and you're really exploiting the idea of Anonymous.

You're probably going to protest scientology soon huh?

Someone, close this.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Learn how to use the internet guy. Honestly, that place has gotten worse and worse every day.

You are one of the reasons why.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Lol, don't hurt yourself i was posting this **** because its funny not because I go to 4chan.

I haven't been to 4chan in ages, its been down forever.

And v for vendetta is too good, don't hate.

rules 1 and 2.

jesus christ.

keep this to 4chan, and /b/ and whatever you just got into and think is so cool.
also, your EFG/Guy Fawkes sig is ridiculous, and you're really exploiting the idea of Anonymous.

Someone, close this.
What place?

Learn how to use the internet guy. Honestly, that place has gotten worse and worse every day.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
rules 1 and 2.

jesus christ.

Someone, close this.

Quoted for being a ***got. Yea, that's about right.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Drama-rama is boring. Quit hugging each other over the internet.

That being said, the video made me chuckle.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*

There are five things you haven't learned yet that you really ought to:

1. Rule number 1
2. Rule number 2
3. The rest of the internet, hell even the rest of 4chan doesn't give a f#*% about /b/
4. Random doesn't care, anonymous trolls for fun. Sometimes trolling badguys involves doing good.
5. Seriously, we don't care. We really don't. /b/ is just a force of nature like rain that the rest of us have learned to live with and occasionally be annoyed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom