• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only one...

Aiko

Smash Champion
i dont find it hard now, but i understand where youre coming from, as i used to. Its not harder, just that little bit later.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
practice makes perfect...

they should change that to "practice makes you act predictably due to muscle memory, thus leading you to be ***** in smash"

Zialox

Smash Rookie
I'm working on my SHFFL right now, and yes I do find it a little harder :dizzy:
*wow, you @#$^&*% n00b!!!*
yes, I know

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I think his D-air is hardest to L-cancel. At least that was me 4 years ago.... >_>

The "Fast Fall" and "Downwards Analog" for a D-air SHFFL gets confuzzling.

I was almost going to say: "Yes, you are." (Good Job Swiss Falco, thumbs up)

the Shadow Knite

Smash Rookie
If you can: SHFFLANA
SHFFLABA
SHFFLAUA
SHFFLAFA, then you can
SHFFLADA!!!!!!!!!

Of course my SHFFLANA is my always fav

Charlesz

Smash Champion
c-stick owns the A or z button with more control ofc

I used to use a and then I switched to make things easier

SWITCH

and remember to l cancel when you just touch the ground. not in mid flight and crap

Howls

Smash Cadet
I never could get use to the c-stick though. :\
it helps to try to exercize the thumb into the motion quickly first without actually being in melee mode. This is how I was able to learn infinites with fox and it helps with muscle memory. It may also behefit to learn to do it out of a sheild since it's stun is so intense if it hits a grounded opponent (use sparingly however).

person701

Smash Journeyman
it helps to try to exercize the thumb into the motion quickly first without actually being in melee mode. This is how I was able to learn infinites with fox and it helps with muscle memory. It may also behefit to learn to do it out of a sheild since it's stun is so intense if it hits a grounded opponent (use sparingly however).
Cool, thanks.

Top Bottom