• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only one who doesn't think snake is hard for MK?

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. Sometimes they're pretty **** easy. Within the last 2 weeks I've lost to maybe 2 snakes out of the 20-30 I've faced. It's my opinion that diddy is far harder than snake as an MK main.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
MK vs. Snake is definately in MK's favor. I'd say it's 6-4 for MK. If you can get Snake off the stage, it's really easy to gimp him. MK's upb just destroys Snake.

But a smart Snake will make it really difficult. Mines, c4 and nades kill MK really easily. And, of course, uptilt is just ****.

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
You'll demolish a bad Snake player. As the opponent gets more skilled with Snake it gets much, much harder. Though I wouldn't say Snake has the advantage.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
vs noobs, MK wins,

VS Good players, M2K wins.

Master Raven

Smash Master
It's even, and the only reason it's such is because of Snake's gimpable recovery. If it weren't for that, I'd say this would be 45:55 in Snake's favor. I much prefer using DK or DDD for Snakes.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Compared to how many Meta Knights there are, and how much easier it is to play Meta Knight when compared to Snake, it isn't a surprise to see Meta Knight tear apart bad or average Snakes.

At the top levels though, I definitely believe Snake wins.

Top Bottom