• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT predictions

ses aran

Smash Cadet
Less than a week away I wanna know your predictions for ALT. Keep it simple

1st. (name)
2nd. (name)
3rd. (name)

maybe you can go as far as fifth place, and please add resons for your predictions. I'd prefer no ego's, we'll gain nothing from eveyone saying that they'll finish first. Just for fun and to start forum fights you can also add who you think will do poorly. After you know the results you can check back to see if your right, and compare your predictions against others. Thanks a lot. Good luck with your predictions, and good luck if your going to ALT (especially any samus players :chuckle: ).

ses aran

Smash Cadet
1st. fuzzyness
2nd. frostbyte
3rd. zeppo

because im new to the community, and I don't know any better :confused:.

last. chrisboi

just coz it'll piss him off, and I know someone was gonna say it Ahem! P pro Ahem!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
1st Z!!!
2nd Charles ^.-
3rd Frost

good to luck to all those 3 and everybody else

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
The idea of this thread is a guaranteed disaster, as well as completely pointless. Why are people so fixated on rating players hierarchically? Maybe its cause they're ****e :laugh: :laugh: :suess:

This thread will not only gain nothing but make egos explode, or at least it would have, had it been created earlier lol.

Firsteenth - AC_Anon
2nd - Zeppo

I predict we will play Samus dittoes in the finals to annoy everyone and I'll lose 6-0 cause I cant get past Allans CC strats

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The idea of this thread is a guaranteed disaster, as well as completely pointless. Why are people so fixated on rating players hierarchically? Maybe its cause they're ****e :laugh: :laugh: :suess:

This thread will not only gain nothing but make egos explode, or at least it would have, had it been created earlier lol.
Its all for fun and cockyness.:)

1.Fuzzy
2. Zeppo
3. Frost
5. Pro
13. Pro Dot
This is 100% true.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I think that was sarcasm. I'm not too sure you know.

Wait lemme check..

Top Bottom