• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright, who wants to upload these recordings?

Boxob

Smash Champion
Dnes like died I guess, so I need someone else to upload these Marth matches for me.

Free candy for the kind soul who does this for me.

Trillion

Smash Ace
my wii number is

6170 4591 6796 4957

If you send them tonight I will upload them sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'd do it sooner but I have to be up for work at 5:30 and it starts at 6:45 and i don't get back home till like 4. So I'll get them up as soon as I can after that.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Oh, you want to upload them? awesome.

Yeah I have to send them to your Wii, I also have a vid of me completely owning this Jiggs player, if you could upload that too it'd be great. What's your Wii number?

Trillion

Smash Ace
sorry i just edited that post just as you were posting lol. yeah i can upload them for you. you want me to post them to youtube or you want me to send them to you?

Boxob

Smash Champion
I haven't seen any of them, I'll gladly look at them and give you some advice if you'd like. I put my wii number in my other post, add it so I can send you the vids.

Trillion

Smash Ace
awesome. if you want to see any of my vids just search magnum and sonic on youtube, also it would be cool to play you on wifi sometime.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Sorry Boxob, I'm sick of my stupid recorder acting up. I'm going to be reunited with my own wii and regular computer in a week. Then I will be able to record without stupid sound delay and better quality all around. I'll contact you again then and see if you still haven't found anyone else.

Top Bottom