• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright *****es, Norcal Tank going to UCLA 2 more days. FIRST POST UPDATED

Zoap

Smash Master
Alright since all you *****es keep complaining that I should take your lazy ***** to UCLA, I might as well to get you all to shut up. Now here is the list of people who have talked to me in order and the seat they occupy. Know that there are only 8 seats(1 of which I take) and If I like your ******* I might squeeze in more than 8 but no promises.

So here it goes:

1. Me(Cuz without me none of you hoes could go)
2. Phil 08 (This ****er been bothering me forever about this ****, He is the Number 1 guy besides myself of course)
3. W$W(Originally asked by WWJD but reliquished his spot for W$W, basically this guy needs to get on Jason's nuts asap)
4. Zelgadis(He is DBR and lives 5 minutes away why wouldn't he go)
5. Zhu(Another ****er like Phil who has been bugging me non stop. *******)
6. HK(He is lucky Zhu asked for him otherwise he'd be way down on the list)
7. HMW(This guy has been wanting go with me forever I think I owe it to him)
8. Meep(HMW said he wanted to come as well so I guess it's cool)
9. KFC(I'm definitely willing to squeeze 9 people in for this mother****er. He is mad cool and chills all day)
10. PockyD(If a spot opens I'll squeeze him in)

Thats it. If you got beef keep it to yourself otherwise post away and ask questions. I'll try and keep people updated on Gas price and Motel Price. Also if you wanna be on the list lemme know.

All the **** I said in here, IS ****ING TRUE so get over it and no johns, you know I love you all in the end...Except Phil cuz he thinks he owns big blue :chuckle::psycho::)

NEW STUFF:

First off the follow people need to PM me ASAP: Meep, Lunin, Zelgadis

Ok now just two days left so lets get this **** sorted out. First of all I wanted to leave by like 3 on Friday but that may not be possible for Zhu, HK and Zel, so I have to work that out. Secondly Phil I cannot have you over Thursday night, I apologize for the late notice but I will let you know what station to meet me at(most likely Bay Point) and what time to be there. HMW I need to talk to you as well about your addy and some other stuff not too much though.

Also I have the prices finalized, $35 for gas and $10 for gas, unless someone drops out or the motel rates sky rocket these are pretty set in stone. You also need $5 for singles $5 for teams and $5 for entry to the venue. Please don't forget I don't have enough money to spot everyone so don't forget. MOST OF THIS WILL BE FINALIZED TOMMOROW. Be on AIM or PM to keep in contact.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Phil is better at trash talk than Mike da Haze.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
wheres that one guy that plays the falcon character like a cool person

EDIT: and eric. ERIC, stop playing wario and just come to this already. srsly though.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
zoap..
help me with getting snap to get up off his lazy *** to go..
make space for him.

he said he didn't want to go because i was a ni****.
change his mind for me!
not all of us choose to be ignorant.
;D

Miharu

Smash Hero
zoap..
help me with getting snap to get up off his lazy *** to go..
make space for him.

he said he didn't want to go because i was a ni****.
change his mind for me!
not all of us choose to be ignorant.
;D
just get berk to go and have them drive his *** down lol

petoo0

Smash Ace
Also WTF PETER. I told you about going to this like before Aesis even posted about it.
WTF why am I not considered in your car? HUH HUH what am I chop liver.
aka i love you

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Okay, if anyone else in NorCal is driving, I'll pay AT LEAST my share of gas, and I'd be willing to drop a 'few' extra dollars if you could pick me up. ^_^ If not I can get to you, though. I really want to go.

Pet000000...is Mr. Ganondorf going?

Top Bottom