• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlphaZealot Presents: Diddy Trix

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing that video camera input thing that I suggested in your last thread didn't end up working? Since that didn't, does your camera have a "steadyshot" option? If you turn that off, those black lines that go up the screen will disappear. Hope that helps :)

Good video though, good music too.

-OryaN

Binx

Smash Master
Interesting Vid, I liked it, especially the end part with Bowser, pretty broken, I never really thought about how many options those bananas take away from people with proper use and spacing of them and diddy.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked your style. Very good. I'd love to see more. ^_^

Vengeful

Smash Cadet
You are amazing with those bananas, and a very skilled Diddy player. I wish I could play him like you can, I may start maining him because of you :p Please make more videos

N M E

Smash Apprentice
Nicely done, the only thing that bother me was the camera...
But that being said it's still an amazing video.
4/5

soap

Smash Hero
haha, wow ur diddy is real annoying to play against, sick combos

my friend sakai got brawl so me and dylan have been playing a lil and i guess i like brawl now, im leanin towards falco.

im in c'bus taking classes this summer, lets play, or did u go home?

and does that dash attak usmash actually work on shields, i remember ajj was grabbing it

Top Bottom