• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlphaZealot Presents: Diddy Trix w/ brief teaser tutorial

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
New Diddy Kong Combo Video

Diddy Trix

There is a small tutorial teaser at the end of the video, I'm thinking of making a full blown Diddy tutorial that goes beyond "Glide toss by doing x".

Taken from about 7 hours of gameplay against about 20 opponents. All from Gamebattles ladder matches and online tournaments.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Very nice combo video, I was hoping for a few more combos than spikes, but oh well nice none the less. Good mini tutorial. Hope your ready for the GB playoffs coming up as well.

Edit: I saw the peach footsool jump I liked as well =)

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Haha someone likes to spike ALOT.
Pretty good. Haha you should like grab a banana , jump over the person and either throw the banana down at them or drop it then fair. Works alot for me.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Very entertaining to watch. It has been a while since I seriously played Diddy. This gives me hope again.

Top Bottom