• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alphaism Radio discusses about Smash+EVO (With a guest from Smashboards)

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Hello Smashers, On Sunday, June 8th, We'd aired a fighting game radio show called Alphaismradio with host: Bunkei and we were discussing about Brawl in general. So I looked into DC++ to see if anyone from there would like to be a part of the show to express their opnion's and Hyuga decided volunteer. And I must say he brought valid points. Even im convinced and im usually a frequent SRK poster. Well basically we had a great discussion regarding Brawl and EVO.

Check out the recorded version of the show:

http://www.plundered.net/bunkei/radioshow6-8-08.mp3

Enjoy. If anyone is interesting in joining in the next show pm me. And I'll give you details on how to join.

Right now IDK when's the next show gonna be but I'll keep you inform.

Im outs.

Enjoy.

-1-

-D'Nyc3 of Beastcoast

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hello Smashers, On Sunday, June 8th, We'd aired a fighting game radio show called Alphaismradio with host: Bunkei and we were discussing about Brawl in general. So I looked into DC++ to see if anyone from there would like to be a part of the show to express their opnion's and Hyuga decided volunteer. And I must say he brought valid points. Even im convinced and im usually a frequent SRK poster. Well basically we had a great discussion regarding Brawl and EVO.

Check out the recorded version of the show:

http://www.plundered.net/bunkei/radioshow6-8-08.mp3

Enjoy. If anyone is interesting in joining in the next show pm me. And I'll give you details on how to join.

Right now IDK when's the next show gonna be but I'll keep you inform.

Im outs.

Enjoy.

-1-

-D'Nyc3 of Beastcoast
sup d its alex strife

pockyD

Smash Legend
i like when they say that smashers should shell out $500 to 'support the event' just in the hopes of having a bigger say in the ruleset next year

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sup Alex, long time no hear. I'll be in NYC on the 7th.

PockeyD - Yea it may sound stupid but look at the bright side. It does show that the EVO staff is interested in Smash Bros.:p

for real? call me son 646 842 0950

Top Bottom