• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alpha Gundam presents: The Return of the 4 Stock: Date TBA

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
what is this i dont even

alpha why didnt you just wait until you had actual info

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alpha does as Alpha pleases. Any questions, and you may find a gundam over your house...

trust me, you DON'T want to see that gundam. o.o

:p

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
In the darkest times for GA Melee. When all appears to be lost, the future looking bleak, and the well being for all of the sane is left on the brink of madness; one man appears to stand up for what is right and defend everything and everyone he has clawed and gritted his teeth to protect to the very bitter end.

TUNE IN TO THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF!!

ALPHA, 0, 0, 0. PURE BLACKNESS.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
dogysamich misuses semicolons just to make me angry

he has admitted to it

this time he did it right but he started with a sentence fragment

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Shut up auburn.

Mr. "Oh Ima send you a text and tell you what happened with all that."

You better have my stick money, or enjoy your mvc2 on pad for the rest of your life.

;D

Jx31

Smash Ace
What the hell is this ****? Smash tournaments...in Columbus? This is going to end up being Brawl right Alpha?! Don't play with me bro, don't play with me! *end pointless two second rant*

Alpha does as Alpha pleases. Any questions, and you may find a gundam over your house...

trust me, you DON'T want to see that gundam. o.o

:p
I WANT to see that gundam at my house so I can challenge it to a friendly game of Melee, while dodging lasers of doom >.>.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hiemie.
joshu.
banks.

this should be bumping, provided that we aren't in a car with all 5 members in it asleep.

Top Bottom