• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Je t'ai deja 20$ MM Damax il y a 3 ans environ lol, chez nous parce que il va y avoir d'autre monde ^^.

Si je vais MM le marth de kage et DAMAX!

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
lmao i will win.
I really don't see why you care so much. You also seem to have this unfathomable hatred for me that I don't understand. I don't think I actually do anything to make people dislike me... I think we played in 3 tournaments. I won the first one I think, lost the second, then the third time I beat you. In any case, if I win or if I lose it proves nothing (you are still bad at Melee if you win, and I am still bad at Melee if I win), and I don't do money matches because there is no point in it when I play to win whether there is no money or a million dollars on the line. There's no point in perhaps losing 20 dollars just to maybe lose when I could do that for free. For me personally winning is more important than money, and I don't have much money in the first place, so I don't see why someone else can't just try playing seriously instead. Besides, there are quite a few people that have done 50 dollar money matches that weren't even serious.

sur 1000 match je bet que jvais gagner au moins 80% des match contre ton Sam, va faloir tu lache youtube du tournoi vla 1ans et qqch, cest du passé date
I think you explained yourself why this is a problem. It's been a year. It's not like I have been frozen in time for a year.

sam est dans son coin a longueuil a pratiquer ses tech skillz....avec son frere :S
My brother doesn't actually play. He doesn't like playing the game anymore, so I just play vs. level 4 cpus most of the time. My TV isn't actually laggy either if Yanick is reading this. I also am not currently playing smash in favor of trying to get some Metroid Zero Mission world records. I'd bother more with smash if I could actually play with people that I don't dislike or that would bother playing against me on a regular basis, but that has proven to be difficult.

meme si il est un douch,vous l'avez pas gagné jusqua maintenant.
Alright, so if anyone is not filled in, here is the situation:

Me: Alright, I will buy the controllers, but I want a profit for using my credit card to get them.
Eric: OMGRAGENOTFAIRNOTDOINGIT
Me: Alright, I don't care. I am not getting the controllers, it's not worth it.
Eric: Well what if I charged you extra but no one else at a tourney?
Me: Obviously that's not fair since you are trying to make me pay extra just for being me.
Eric: No its fair because you want me to pay extra.
Me: Be rational.

Point is I am not going to "argue" with someone who blatantly won't be swayed no matter what. It is in quotations because I am more laying facts out. I wasn't arguing. Either way, I am not a douche for that. I don't see how anyone could interpret me being a douche for that, or for any other reason really. I go out of my way not to insult people or whatever as long as it's not a joke really =/.

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
I didn't exactly choke so much as getting something else instead because Chris decided he couldn't get a controller.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I MMed Bam yesterday. 5$ each set.

I lost 3-2 twice vs his Falco and Fox. So ****ing close the matches, epic. =P I guess Bam is slightly better than me... at least vs me.

Edit: So is there any current problems need solving??

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
omfg
Top Tier
1- Vwins ,PEACH
2-Bam, Renard Robotique qui ****
3-PKM, bonhomme a chier
4-Kage ,GANON POWER

Medium Tier

5-Fatuik ( PKM JUNIOR)
5-Pest FAILCO
5-CC Smus

Low tier

8-Erayz Renard Technical
9-Black Jo, Falco
10-SSF , C.F
11-ThatGuy Marth

Selon mon Coeur. loooolll

swordgard

Smash Hero
Our viable tier is bigger than this one :/
Depends where you put the sectionning.

People that make it out of apex pools/people that don't is smaller(3 vs 4),
people that make it out of apex 1st pools/people that don't is bigger(5v4).

Were pretty free-quivalent.

Damax

Smash Lord
not really oh my ****ing god
Top Tier
1- Vwins ,PEACH
2-Bam, Renard/faucon qui détruit sa proie
3-PKM, tout les bonhommes sont bon
4-Kage ,GANON POWER
5- Damax, OLD SCHOOL POWER

Noob tier
27-Pest (BEST TEAMATE EVER)
28-Erayz Renard Qui perd contre Link
29-CC Samus
30-ThatGuy Marth (just because he is so awesome, friendly and sometimes funny)
31-Black Jo, Falco
32-SSF , C.F
33-Fatuik ( NOT PKM JUNIOR BUT AS A CRUSH ON...)
loooolll
FIXED! :D 10 chars

Sim

Smash Apprentice
Why are you guys so obsessed with ranking?

People are continuously arguing over the pros' ranks, who place at nationals frequently and thus makes it reallyyyy easier to rank them than here, and it still doesn't work out, and people argue and call each other names for totally forgetting about *insert pro here* who placed better than *insert other pro here* at another tournament/a year old tournament.

Ranking doesn't work out perfectly with the pros because even in a tournament, some players have an easier journey than others, due to players being dispersed around pools randomly. And then in friendlies mango ***** everyone and they can't get him out of top spot.

It'll be the same here, except the fact that it's pointless to rank qc players because most of them aren't pros.

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
Tu peux pas vraiment en faire une, tu ne joue jamais contre ces joueurs en general, je joue contre tout le top 10 frequements, excepter black jo ...
No tournaments actually happen to make an accurate tier list though, and there is a clear skill gap after the top 4.

It'll be the same here, except the fact that it's pointless to rank qc players because most of them aren't pros.
This is kind of my point too.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who gives a **** if you are pro or not, get better... form rivalries, get pissed off at each other.. prove you deserve to be in a higher spot. Why are you playing this game in the first place? Do you want to get better if so then play each other seriously, put something on the line to make it worthwhile. How can you hope to learn the intricacies of a game without forcing your mind to work to it's maximum potential? Putting something on the line means you REALLY will not want to lose and thus you will find ways to deal with nervousness, you'll find ways to overcome the opponent.. and both of you will get better that way. Training mental stress is extremely important.

On the other hand if you don't have any reason to try your best then what's the point? Playing some half-*** matches won't get you anywhere because you simply won't care much at all. I always tried my best all the time because I furiously wanted to beat people better than me.. It was frustrating and mortifying to keep losing so much, I never want to feel like that ever again. So I HAD to find reasons to beat the **** of people stronger than me.. I wonder if it's same for everyone else but I doubt it... not enough fury... I guess it's ok to stay scrub all the time and keep losing right? =/ Just how long can you tolerate this, you know?

So ya, Fatuik list is lol because he put Thatguy somehow but not Damax/Jih/Chester. For example. lol. And Damax list rofl. =P Pest for best teamate in the world.

Edit: This is what it means to be obsessed for victory and ranking.. =)

Damax

Smash Lord
Who gives a **** if you are pro or not, get better... form rivalries, get pissed off at each other.. prove you deserve to be in a higher spot. Why are you playing this game in the first place? Do you want to get better if so then play each other seriously, put something on the line to make it worthwhile. How can you hope to learn the intricacies of a game without forcing your mind to work to it's maximum potential? Putting something on the line means you REALLY will not want to lose and thus you will find ways to deal with nervousness, you'll find ways to overcome the opponent.. and both of you will get better that way. Training mental stress is extremely important.

On the other hand if you don't have any reason to try your best then what's the point? Playing some half-*** matches won't get you anywhere because you simply won't care much at all. I always tried my best all the time because I furiously wanted to beat people better than me.. It was frustrating and mortifying to keep losing so much, I never want to feel like that ever again. So I HAD to find reasons to beat the **** of people stronger than me.. I wonder if it's same for everyone else but I doubt it... not enough fury... I guess it's ok to stay scrub all the time and keep losing right? =/ Just how long can you tolerate this, you know?

So ya, Fatuik list is lol because he put Thatguy somehow but not Damax/Jih/Chester. For example. lol. And Damax list rofl. =P Pest for best teamate in the world.

Edit: This is what it means to be obsessed for victory and ranking.. =)
I don't have enough ''will'' to be pro, I always do my best as long as my fun is intact. Alot of times I was doing friendlies with people in tournies because they were down, or out of their mind to remind them its a game. VWINS and BAM got good together because they enjoyed spending time together and had fun doing it. while it is important to keep improving, its important to keep those little fun moments because when its not fun, its not enjoyable and you won't be playing at your best. Seriousness is just as necessary as fun.

on a side note, my list was just to have a little laugh to stray away from all this seriousness madness that has invaded our community. Anger only leads to sorry moments

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I don't have enough ''will'' to be pro, I always do my best as long as my fun is intact. Alot of times I was doing friendlies with people in tournies because they were down, or out of their mind to remind them its a game. VWINS and BAM got good together because they enjoyed spending time together and had fun doing it. while it is important to keep improving, its important to keep those little fun moments because when its not fun, its not enjoyable and you won't be playing at your best. Seriousness is just as necessary as fun.

on a side note, my list was just to have a little laugh to stray away from all this seriousness madness that has invaded our community. Anger only leads to sorry moments
Talk from a Pro right there.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Of course a lot of love is involved but I'm trying to explain myself in different perspective to hopefully reach some people but more often than not, people think I'm crazy. =P Even if it's just a game.. it's more than a game.. it teaches a lot of things that normal casual games would not.. at least in competition. Hmm things you can use in your daily life too, that's just how sick this is. And of course in tournaments, you play a lot of different people and you have the time of your life... And when you are not playing you chill with people and have even more fun.

But if people want to level up then they need to step everything up.

Edit: Laugh 30 mins before going to bed You, me and Bam rofl.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
With jih going angry haha epic moments in TO
Anger leads to sorry moments, just like you said lol.

I was more talking about just friendly hate and having the drive to actually improve. You definitely need reasons or clear goals because if not it's like running forward blind folded and will lead to nothing. It's like training just to train.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Jih? lol i remember than i beat him assez facilement chez vincent il y a comme 1 mois moi et erayz le lavait

Vwin
Bam
Pkm
Kage
Chet
Matt
Fat
Pest
CC
10-all other player remaining

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Tu penses que tes meilleur que CC et Pest.. eh.. Difficulty believing that.
Demande a pest ... kan on joue friendly jpense que jai lavantage , tu lui demandera, fit toi pas a nos match que jsuis emo pis que jme pitch dans ltrou

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Jmen fou des friendlies, money match or tournament.
ben moi et pest en friendly cest tjrs des matchs comme si cetais en tournoi la .... ya pas juste les MM, qui compte, peut etre pour toi mais pas pour certains.

Top Bottom