• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

Captain Charisma

Smash Cadet
Bibo ? who in the blue hell are you haha ? or are you scared to say it ?

premierement viens donc me dire sa en face,on va voir c'est qui la tappette ?

bibo c'est genre erayz ou SSF lol,si t pas content ta just a pas venir sérieu...je m'en fou vraiment.

et tu dis vraiment n'importe quoi lol

si je pourais inviter tout le monde,mais je peux pas,parce que AUCUN host veut avoir 50 players chez lui,ma liste serait exactement pareil.

comme pikalex dit,je décide jamais de faire les GF sur la télé plasma si mon adversaire veut pas.
je me rappelle meme pas avoir fait une seule GF sur cette télé.

Like swordguard said,I won't fight about a PR list of quebec anymore lol
talking to guys like "bibo" is a waste of time.

"Bibo" c'est fait un new account aujourdhui parce que il a peur de "trashtalk" avec son vrai nom

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
moneymatch 100$ without mute city today ? lol

ouais c'est ca je gagne accause de mute city...surtout que je gagne presque toujours les sets 2-0
et que ya just mon adversaire qui peut counterpick vu que je perds pas.

je t'ai souvent battu 3-0 et a 3stocks without mute city,stop being a sorry loser.

le PR ne changerait pas avec un ruleset différent...ca serait les meme results,mais bon,si des losers veulent se faire croire que ca serait différent tant mieu pour eux.
100$ ? That ain't enough.

3-0 sans Mute City? Quand j'étais bad peut-être, mais pas récemment, et là je parle des 5 ou 6 derniers mois... Je reconnais que t'es légèrement meilleur que moi, mais avec le recommended ruleset ce serait 50/50

C'est juste too bad que personne d'autre organise de tournoi, car les tournois sur invitation ça divise la communauté et ça crée ce genre de conflits.

swordgard

Smash Hero
100$ ? That ain't enough.

3-0 sans Mute City? Quand j'étais bad peut-être, mais pas récemment, et là je parle des 5 ou 6 derniers mois... Je reconnais que t'es légèrement meilleur que moi, mais avec le recommended ruleset ce serait 50/50

C'est juste too bad que personne d'autre organise de tournoi, car les tournois sur invitation ça divise la communauté et ça crée ce genre de conflits.
Too bad.

Oh wait... If this sorts of situation occurs, its because of each and every single one of you. You are not a TO? Well, then, blame yourself for letting these types of things happen.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Je suis vrmt daccod avec toi erayz que personne organisendes tournoi car les smasheur sont paresseux!!! Par ailleurs si cetait pas de moi et cc la communaute de smash ne serait pas divise, elle serait juste morte au cours dla derniere anne mtl!!!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Je suis vrmt daccod avec toi erayz que personne organisendes tournoi car les smasheur sont paresseux!!! Par ailleurs si cetait pas de moi et cc la communaute de smash ne serait pas divise, elle serait juste morte au cours dla derniere anne mtl!!!
Whoa.

Smash community?

I'm sorry, brawl has its own community which has been sustaining itself without you or CC for a while. Not going to say its lively and everything, but it would not have died without you two in any way lol.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Hey regarde ben la... Moi brawl ca existe pas!!! Quand je di smash je parle de melee dsl si jetai insulte en parlant de smash et en ignorant brawl on est ds un thread de melee ici et btw brawl c pas mort ici??

Captain Charisma

Smash Cadet
lol tu es tres bon mais c'est vraiment pas 50/50...
je pense que tout le monde le sait.

c'est toi qui ma demandé de t'invité au tournoi,ce que j'ai fait et la tu chiales...c'est vraiment bébé,si tu veux pas venir,viens pas.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Too bad.

Oh wait... If this sorts of situation occurs, its because of each and every single one of you. You are not a TO? Well, then, blame yourself for letting these types of things happen.
Oh wait, if I become a TO, nobody would come to my tournaments, cause I live too far away, and nearly nobody that plays smash have a car.

I don't know why EVERY single backrooom member has that kind of attitude, like they think that if they are in BR, that it means they are more mature and intelligent etc. You talk like you cannot be wrong.And you dare to come in this thread, and talk to us like we're childs who know nothing about life...

I know, I'm always wrong, I'm stupid and I suck at Smash.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
1-0 pour erayz contre le joueur de brawl melee backroom!!! Will it won the GF???

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
loll....bibo acceptera aps de venir au smashfest, il va se faire demasquer, et surment de faire detester et il le sais!
non il va faire ca....si on invite la vrai personne il va dire oui....puis il va caller en tant que bibo et choker masi venir en tant que vrai personne! :O

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol le monde y choke.. mais c'est meilleur comme ca.. il manque de fureur dans le smash community. Prove it you are good or gtfo. =)

Edit: But keep playing, it's fun! =D

oNLNr

Smash Rookie
WOOOW c toff inviter des randoms pi les battre en tournois avec ton stage de marde
au pire prochaine fois tu invitera toute les joueur sur ta liste pi tu copy-pastera les results comme PR
a moins que t scared brah?

moi jen connais qui dodge des tournois, jen connais un aussi qui dodge les invitation.. pas bin bin mieu sa
avec ton gameplay de tapette qui camp peu bin aller te pitcher en bas du ledge tu suite tan qua perdre dans 5 minute

tu descend dans mon estime le gros.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh wait, if I become a TO, nobody would come to my tournaments, cause I live too far away, and nearly nobody that plays smash have a car.

I don't know why EVERY single backrooom member has that kind of attitude, like they think that if they are in BR, that it means they are more mature and intelligent etc. You talk like you cannot be wrong.And you dare to come in this thread, and talk to us like we're childs who know nothing about life...

I know, I'm always wrong, I'm stupid and I suck at Smash.
Im sorry, I may have not been clear enough. And please, do not associate my attitude with the rest of the BBR(or MBR :D ), it is purely my own choice to treat you like a child since you act like one.

If you aren't TOing, no matter your reason, you can't legitimately complain that there aren't enough tournaments. You live too far? Rent a place in montreal for 1 day, make a tournament, done. His rules might be iffy, but by entering the tournament you aknowledge that you will abide by them. Everyone has reasons as to why they can't do things, its up to you to fix those and get the job done anyways. I never claimed you knew nothing about life, do not strawman me. I don't think I am more mature than you are, but I will gladly debate my points without relying on ad hominem like you do. I can be wrong, hell I am more than willing to admit I can be wrong about so many things, which is why unlike you, I will not rely on confirmation bias and insult everyone who disagrees, and will eventually get closer to more accurate knowledge than you would. If you want to argue as to how camping is gay or how the lack of tournaments has nothing to do with people not hosting them, go right ahead, and we can debate this all day I won't mind. But if you want to discuss this, I have a few rules you have to read first: http://i.imgur.com/vhxt7.jpg .

So please, do not pretend like I am mindlessly bashing you out of pure elitism, you make flawed arguments, I took them out piece by piece, if you think thats elitism, then I guess its you who thinks you are above logic.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
oh ****!!! swordguard counterpick on smash64 and he won!
1-1...its even!!!
to be continued! :O

(lol tellement absurde)

BIbo

Smash Rookie
HAHA quand meme bon pour cree dla drama sur un forum dun jeu que jai jamais jouer :D
bon ma aller troller sur cs un peu

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
oui cest ca...jai ben dla misere a te croire! ta dit des trucs un peu trop precis pour un jeu que tu joue pas...avec ces comments de qqun qui connait le jeu...mais au pire defile toi comme ca on aura pu a se faire chier avec toi!

BIbo

Smash Rookie
oui cest ca...jai ben dla misere a te croire! ta dit des trucs un peu trop precis pour un jeu que tu joue pas...avec ces comments de qqun qui connait le jeu...mais au pire defile toi comme ca on aura pu a se faire chier avec toi!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
lol...limage est quand meme nice bibo...mias pour le reste...tu reste cave selon moi :p

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Je quitte temporairement la compétition, pour une periode indéterminé, plus je joue asteur plus je rage, faque .....

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
... it is purely my own choice to treat you like a child since you act like one......

......If you want to argue as to how camping is gay....
Pretty close from tl;dr, but i read all of it. (oh damn, I have such a childish attitude, I should go back to elementary school, cause when I don't know what to reply, since I'm that dumb, I can't stand I lost so I just act so I lose as much as possible in this "arguing contest")

I guess I was right when I said that I'm always wrong, I'm stupid and I suck at Smash. Well that's what you seem to think of me, but you try to convince yourself that you're better than that, so you don't realise **** about it.

And since my English is very limited IMO, it gets even harder to make myself clear, or to express my opinions intelligently, so I'll be an idiot forever.

Finally,
You talk like you assume I'm Bibo. I didn't directly insult anyone, nor did I say that camping was gay.

Bibo is just one of my classmate. If he knew that much about the community and such... It's because I told him all about what's going on, and he took care of saying whatever the **** he wanted. I must admit what he said was damn funny.

I'm usually a very nice person, but when someone makes me mad, I totally lose control so I sound like a total idiot and then I say random, non-sense arguments. YAY

@Fathuik Do not rage when playing Smash, there were lots of games where you could have beaten me today, but you lost cause you gave up too easily. You say you cannot be technical, that's not true, It's just a matter of consistent self esteem. Having an emo attitude will just slow down your progress.

If you really want to get good, and if you think about how important it is to have a good attitude in order to achieve your goals, it'll be much easier to saty positive, even when getting 4 stocked all day by Bam or any other pro.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You did not get enough punishment for your mistakes.. Imagine me back in the day.. everyday getting my *** kicked x1000000 times. The difference is still probably because I have attainable goals, everytime I wanted something.. I worked my *** off for it. You train more than the best in the world. You need some type of fuel if you want to keep going. That fuel is vision, how do you see yourself in the upcoming weeks/months/year?

Ya getting 4 stocked is fun, but why did you get 4 stock.. where's the mistakes? Can you correct everything? Can you see everything? Do you see your bad habits and can you correct them? (Lol Pest)

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
i have a better attitude when im with a girl for the moment than playing this game ...

swordgard

Smash Hero
You did not get enough punishment for your mistakes.. Imagine me back in the day.. everyday getting my *** kicked x1000000 times. The difference is still probably because I have attainable goals, everytime I wanted something.. I worked my *** off for it. You train more than the best in the world. You need some type of fuel if you want to keep going. That fuel is vision, how do you see yourself in the upcoming weeks/months/year?

Ya getting 4 stocked is fun, but why did you get 4 stock.. where's the mistakes? Can you correct everything? Can you see everything? Do you see your bad habits and can you correct them? (Lol Pest)
This x1000.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
ta liste est basée sur quoi ? des friendlies ou les 3-4 tournois que tu es venu lol

tu peux pas faire une liste basé sur des friendlies.

last time I checked,toi et fatuik avez perdu contre samthedigital .
meme si il est un douch,vous l'avez pas gagné jusqua maintenant.

p-e que vous pouriez mais on paper il est minimum egale a vous.

et pour SSF p-e que il gagne ou se débrouille bien contre du monde bon en friendlies...but friendlies ca veut rien dire.

mais pour l'instant Pikalex c'est toujours vraiment mieu classé que lui en tournoi donc Pikalex devrait pas etre en bas de SSF.

Je te fais remarqué c'est pas parce que t'a perdu 1000 Friendly de suite contre qqun qu'en MM tu vas le battre ou en tournoi.

SSF VS CC I bet 5$ on SSF falcon/ganon

sur 1000 match je bet que jvais gagner au moins 80% des match contre ton Sam, va faloir tu lache youtube du tournoi vla 1ans et qqch, cest du passé date .

oNLNr

Smash Rookie
we should get some money matches going ^_^

ERayz vs CC $200, best of 7, NO MUTE CITY, NO PLASMA TVs
SSF vs CC $50, best of 5

j'serais downnnnnn de checker ça. criss de testosterone dans place. ça serait le Mayweather vs Pacquiao de MTL :)

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

SSF vs CC $50, best of 5

j'serais downnnnnn de checker ça. criss de testosterone dans place. ça serait le Mayweather vs Pacquiao de MTL :)
200$ ? Better do it a best of 71... just my thought :p

swordgard

Smash Hero

SSF vs CC $50, best of 5

Meanwhile in brawl we do 5 cent money matches lol(don't take this too seriously, it only happened once). Oh the irony.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya these days the SF community rubbed off on the melee community a lot.. You should see some sidebets I have against me for example. And also I do have a 100$ MM for genesis 2.

Edit: All to say that, stop being chicken and do some MMs, prove it you can overcome the PRESSURE!!!

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
I'M MM everyone My fox VS marth or Jig, My falco VS fox. My marth VS Falco

So CC wheres your Sam, i want MM him for 100$ right now

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
sam est dans son coin a longueuil a pratiquer ses tech skillz....avec son frere :S

Top Bottom