• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

cF=)

Smash Lord
Top tier:
EC trash talk
Fox
Falco

[...]

I'll be having my last exam on May 24th = u__u;

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok so, should we change the PR after ToS3? I'm asking this because like, I know that if we do, T.O. is gonna be like "OMFG LIEK WE DIDN'T COME WTF?!". Like, if we modify the PR only after tournies where T.O. come then iunno, the PR won't change often. Comments?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well, if he didnt come that's his fault.. for people that busted their *** off trying to get into the PR or higher rankings like you Chet which i heard you trained a lot for ToS3 and apparently it was fruitful for you. So, if he loses rankings I mean too bad for him.. If we just look at PR rules people that miss tournaments will obviously lose rankings yes? Nobody should be an exception.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if he didnt come that's his fault.. for people that busted their *** off trying to get into the PR or higher rankings like you Chet which i heard you trained a lot for ToS3 and apparently it was fruitful for you. So, if he loses rankings I mean too bad for him.. If we just look at PR rules people that miss tournaments will obviously lose rankings yes? Nobody should be an exception.
. . .
1st, T.O. = Toronto, Ontario
2nd, I didn't train, Elef was just saying bs because he knows that 95% of the time I play, I'm high/drunk/touching other men.
3rd- I don't have a 3rd point, but you fail at comprehension.

EDIT: Your point makes a lot of sense though.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol, my bad I thought T.O. was somebody you knew, so let's change this around... for people that don't go to T.O., too bad for them! =D

Edit : More PRs changes = more excitement, I mean like I want to see where I stand and all so that I can train like crazy and rank higher if possible you know? =P I would like a PR change now and also a PR change after TransCanada it makes things more interesting.

D

Deleted member

1. PR updates without T.O. play would not be the most accurate

2. What am I saying, the PR isn't the most accurate in any case

3. I wasn't present, and I am a panelist..whatever though

4. Do what you will, carry on.

Damax

Smash Lord
Weither a tournament should be considered for the power ranking should depend on:

1- The total number of PR players to be 10 or higher (about)
2- There is enough panelist watching
3- dunno but you kinda start to get the point?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
1. Why was there no cheesecake? I mean, even Kirby had some until it got stolen
2. Why did noone have their DS? Who goes to a smash tourney to play smash?
3. We need Ssbm:3s PR
4. how do i bidoof

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
lol, my bad I thought T.O. was somebody you knew, so let's change this around... for people that don't go to T.O., too bad for them! =D

Edit : More PRs changes = more excitement, I mean like I want to see where I stand and all so that I can train like crazy and rank higher if possible you know? =P I would like a PR change now and also a PR change after TransCanada it makes things more interesting.
Kage has the spirit of the warrior.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No no.. I just forget to put it on, I guess I can keep it until I fight Noobking =P.

And also Pkm, Im down for ganon Dittos, Idk when we can do this.. it could be very good practice until I fight noobking. I HAVE to represent west island and I MUST beat him for EC!!! AKA FOR THE HORDE!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Jake, didn't you make a post recently saying NNR wouldn't be travelling to any more out of town tourneys? If that's truly the case, you can't expect NNR members to keep high spots on the PR...we've already all agreed beforehand that if someone doesn't attend the big EC tourneys, they will go down/be removed from the rankings. Now, I'm not saying that one tourney alone should make someone move down, but if they miss like 2 or 3 in a row, they shouldn't expect to keep their place.

Anyways, ToS3 had 12/15 existing PRers there, and it would have been 13 if Test hadn't been screwed over by work (or secret MtG tourneys hahahahaha!), so it should definitely count towards the PR in some way, even if we don't re-do it until after Trans-Canada.

D

Deleted member

Then change it. I'm sure of the people who are looking to get on the PR aren't going to TransCan but went to ToS3, so I don't really have an argument.

Noah and I are basically at the mercy of you guys.

And TBH, I don't *really* care, and neither does Noah, on where we are on the PR.

I think the best way to settle this though is just an "honourable mentions" list, for people who are in limbo or people who are good / getting good. No?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
roar. i say nothing major should change, just maybe slight adjustments for those who are already on the PR.

even if the PR changed--for example, NNR members being lowered or taken off--they'll just prove themselves again at Trans can. And as for travelling, i think i speak for all of NNR when i say that we wont go so unprepared ever again; No sleep, staying at timmys for hours, and not eating anything of any substance all day is a top tier formula for success. Only if we could get a ride orr stay somewhere the night before would any of us travel.

anyway. nnr only missed ToS3. so no big deal. the next big tourni is in Toronto.

Get some vids uppp of ToS3, i want to see the sex in action--the imagination does have its limits.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Jarc should be ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

imo.

also kage

maybe.

also thad.

still not on.

Top Bottom