• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Almost done) **A Pikachu Montage Video**

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
YES WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

um, i have taken music from the music suggestions on here.

well, muhz said he was going to make a banner lol

but, anybody have any ideas on a title :)
i was just going to call it "a pikachu montage video"
but id like to take any ideas that you guys have in mind ;)

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
You never really elaborated much on what it should be like. So I randomly came up with something to use. Done in Photoshop CS2. I have the .PSD saved on disk, in case anyone's interested.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Yay! The video is almost done!
I am quite excited, I can't wait to see the finished video....I wish I could help in some way with the naming but all I'm coming up with are stupid electric puns and "Electric ****" all which are horrible.
This video is moving along at a nice clip, early love for RZA_Immortal Technique :)

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Yay! The video is almost done!
I am quite excited, I can't wait to see the finished video....I wish I could help in some way with the naming but all I'm coming up with are stupid electric puns and "Electric ****" all which are horrible.
This video is moving along at a nice clip, early love for RZA_Immortal Technique :)
It takes time. "Supercharged" is the best I could come up with after "Electric Epileptic Epic", "20000 volts of rapetricity", "Fury of the Storm", and "The "QuACking Lightning Mouse"

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I like "Supercharged"..... it's not too over-the-top like a lot of combo vid titles are.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
It takes time. "Supercharged" is the best I could come up with after "Electric Epileptic Epic", "20000 volts of rapetricity", "Fury of the Storm", and "The "QuACking Lightning Mouse"
Yes. I like Supercharged....it's nice and simple without being too simple...err, I'm not making any sense, I also like that banner, the lighting wrapping around the chains is a nice effect!
is it bad that I like" Electric Epileptic Epic"?

Top Bottom