• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally is stuck in Europe, help a fellow Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Ally missed his flight by a few minutes and Airfrance(The airline he used) doesn't want to refund his ticket so basically he doesn't have enough to get back to Canada. He needs about 500$, if anyone could donate from Canada to help him out please do so.

This is the official funding topic:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10845967#post10845967

If Ally get stuck in France, he won't be able to represent Canada at Apex either =(

Patooty

Smash Ace
f that noise.

I dunno Ally, he's a kid right? Should just get Airfrance some bad press since they're basically STRANDING some kid who was a paying customer. Smashers shouldn't have to pay for this, make Airfrance bend. Companies will bend.

Gichan

Smash Champion
f that noise.

I dunno Ally, he's a kid right? Should just get Airfrance some bad press since they're basically STRANDING some kid who was a paying customer. Smashers shouldn't have to pay for this, make Airfrance bend. Companies will bend.
this dude is good. Tell ally to do something about that.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
they should have refunds so people dont get stranded that's just BS stealing policy. ya ally should just get the press on there *** even though it could of been his fault since it's been done he should just act like an inocent kid and rip them apart also win some tournies in france or something to get some money maybe.

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Brawl sucks, Ally doesn't. Get a god**** grip people. Stuff like this does happen.

I don't have any money, man. Sorry I can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom