• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alloy's character

DieRadioDie

Smash Rookie
Now that you mention it his head also looks off, I guess he is flinching. So my bad, but still Snake's punch and CF's punch share only that they're both punches, you could even say "OMG red=fox look at his jab".

OMG your on to something with the fox thing :p lol jk
hah yeah i get what you're saying

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Let's point some facts regarding my Fox=Red crap:
1. They're both punches.
2. The left(his left) knee is bent.
3. They didn't hit anything.
4. RED IS BASED ON CF.
And great job on finding that pic so fast, I guess anything can be speculated with just the pics on the Dojo.
But seriously lol

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Mario 64 Master passed on to me that he thinks the Yellow Alloy's origin is in Meteos:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteos

Think it's a weird claim? Well, look who the lead designer for Meteos was...

I don't know what this means exactly. I personally think that it just shows Sakurai's derivation of the Yellow Alloy's design.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
@ Nintendude1189 : Congratulations, you are the 100000000th poster to say the same thing! Click here to get your prize.

jupiter

Smash Apprentice

im pretty sure that the red alloy is flying back or flinching from Sonic's kick, not his bair.
even it was his bair then it wouldnt match Falcon's because the legs are off
It's SOOO annoying when kids argue over proof, doesn't it, DieRadioDie? If he sees this, or anyone else still debating over Red Alloy being Captain Falcon's model...then take a gander:

BAM!

IT'S CAPTAIN FALCON!

~"It's a perfect fit, darling!! Of course I'll marry you!"~

Desruprot

Smash Lord
legs are closer togeather in the Alloy picture, not quite...take a look at snakes though, it is similar, in the melee picture the back leg is too far back...

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Come on, what else do you want? Is image comparison(which match in every case) not enough?
Red is NOT based on Snake.

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
legs are closer togeather in the Alloy picture, not quite...take a look at snakes though, it is similar, in the melee picture the back leg is too far back...

are you freakin' serious? You think red alloy is snake??

I've given way more than enough proof some pages back with pictures that support:

red = Captain Falcon
blue = Peach
yellow = Mario (can also be Luigi...likely)
green = Kirby

End. Of. Story.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a terrorist!

Top Bottom