• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AllisBrawl MK Challenge Game Log

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The MK challenge is a best of 3 AiB ladder match where the opponent only uses Meta Knight against me, while I only use Diddy Kong.

---

Ally Versus AlphaZealot
Stage: Final Destination
Damage given: 194%
Damage taken: 397%
Final Result: Ally wins with 2 stock 34%

Damage given: 385%
Damage taken: 273%
Final Result: Ally wins with 1 stock 65%

(Keys to victory for Ally: only used Tornado once. Scored KO's around 100% using Up-B, Suicide by myself on second game at around 70-80%, grabbing 3-4 times every stock, minimal use of D-Smash, being patient and capitalizing on my aggro first game-which is why the second game I switched things up and went more passive, leading to more openings for me and less for him).

DonkeyKongUh versus AlphaZealot
Stage: FD
Damage given: 475%
Damage taken: 171%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 2 Stock 57%

Stage: Smashville
Damage given: 178%
Damage taken: 121%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 3 stock 121%

Edo versus AlphaZealot
Stage: Smashville
Damage given: 325%
Damage taken: 253%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 2 stocks 79%

Stage: BattleField
Damage given: 454%
Damage taken: 431%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 1 stock 164%

Bassem6 versus AlphaZealot
Damage Given: 429%
Damage Taken: 265%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 1 stock 12%

Stage: Battlefield
Damage Given: 317%
Damage Taken: 183%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 1 stock 17%

Vista versus AlphaZealot
Damage Given: 452%
Damage Taken: 300%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 1 stock 97%

Stage: Frigate Orpheon
Damage Given: 333%
Damage Taken: 275%
Final Result: AlphaZealot wins with 1 stock 28%

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm. why make this thread AZ? is this for the diddys who play on the AiB ladder to know what to do against the MKs over there?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I loved that idea..AZ showing all of the MKs up..looks like you are faring just fine so far.
well, diddy and mk is an even fight..and as far as i know AZ is a pretty good diddy (ive never seen a video), so wouldn't he beat about all MKs, or come close to it anyway?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The purpose is simple: everyone who wants MK banned refutes that Diddy is even with MK, claiming the only reason the match up appears that way is inexperience on the MK's part. So, I figured what better way to see if MK is broken then to post actual stats/match results. This pretty much only applies to online play, but people feel similar to MK in online as they do in live play.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The purpose is simple: everyone who wants MK banned refutes that Diddy is even with MK, claiming the only reason the match up appears that way is inexperience on the MK's part. So, I figured what better way to see if MK is broken then to post actual stats/match results. This pretty much only applies to online play, but people feel similar to MK in online as they do in live play.
Alot of the good mk players to not use him online.

Top Bottom