• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Allied (Kirby,Ness) vs Ophelia (Sonic) Series

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
You timed your friend's attacks pretty often, overall good and delicious Kirby :) I'd like to see more against some more challenging matchups.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
You're impressive, Allied

If i had one piece of advice, it would be to be smarter with Final Cutter use. Never Up-B from above stage level (ex, if you are above the stage, initiate the upb from the ground), and learn to sweetspot the up-b and knock an edgeguarder off the ledge

Other than that, you're good. Use u-tilt a little more maybe, spam f-smash less.

You can be a great contributor to the Kirby boards, Allied.

Glick

Smash Lord
Err your pretty good. You need to work on that whole up bing out of nowhere thing. A smart player will punish you worse then that sonic did. Be more defensive in your approaches. That's pretty much all I have to say.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
O.o

Stay here and post often, we need you.

Not done watching the vids but I gotta say you got some serious potential.

My advice is be a lil more defensive, as Glick said. Kirby's approach is not that amazing, you need to kinda initiate a spacing war.

Although then again I dont know *** balls about Sonic so maybe you are doing the right thing.

Allied

Smash Master
yeah that was probaley the most skilled sonic i faced i gotta face malcom X_X

Ill post more tournament videos coming soon hopfully
thanks for the advice and yeah i do some horrible noob things i know haha
its become habit when i was a casual player

Kirby main 4 Lyfe

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
yea seems like you're pretty solid with kirby. up b and fsmash less and maybe tilt more. Your predicting with down b and over b is pretty impressive, like i mean especially on a sonic.

Top Bottom