• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All My Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
DMoogle edit: Deleted upon request (videos in this thread are no longer active).

asianaussie

Smash Hero
tsk tsk

There is no reason it would mean that, and there are a plethora of reasons why you shouldn't make that assumption.

You're slipping.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ricky's thread history says otherwise. I think that's a decent reason.

If I'm slipping, you've fallen from your perch long ago, dear.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I long since admitted my fall from whatever small height I once perched at. I still do so openly.

And his thread history *might*, but the thread name in comparison to his others, his complete lack of forewarning in posting so many 'new' videos and the relative lack of new uploaded videos on his account (to which you no doubt have subscribed - there were like 2 new combos or something, I dunno) would all suggest otherwise.

Logic, my dear Korean.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You act as if I was under the impression that they were all new videos for a significant amount of time. I only had that reaction for the briefest of moments - a fraction of a microsecond - an amount of time so short that logic is nothing.

Anyways, picking out such tiny flaws in my posts and starting unnecessary little squabbles for whatever pitiful reason isn't really like you, my friend. That's more Battlecow's forte.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I will end this rather one-sided discussion here, but your lapse in logic has been noted and will feature prominently on this thread, which will undoubtedly see a reasonable amount of traffic.

Good day to you. Or night, I dunno what time Springfield runs on.

The Star King

Smash Hero
And here I thought ballin4life and Battlecow were the only ones insolent enough to challenge the empire of the stars. It's almost as if it has something to do with having a username start with a letter early in the alphabet. Well, if it's an excruciatingly painful death you want, so be it.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I'll be in the states at the end of the year. That'll be your window of opportunity.

I won't divulge further details, but being the nigh-omniscient ruler you claim to be, you would no doubt find it easy to divine those details from a nearby mirror or something.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Omniscience is my goal, not my state. For what it's worth, I'm far closer to that sort of knowledge than any of you pathetic humans.

I look forward to destroying you on Kaillera. Don't disappoint your countrinent TOO much.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
This is all very interesting but, it hardly has anything to do with the videos them selves lol.

Go have your titanic clash else where!

The "S" names rule all btw~

Sirhc, Serebii, Surri..HYCON (fff)

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
I just watched all the Mario ones, and damn, I'm going to go work on sh dair->nair->sh uair.

Also, I loved the use of the rising platform on Saffron.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It always bothers me how large Luigi's/Mario's head looks in the Japanese version.

Lol only Ricky's combos are good enough that this combo isn't considered among the best

:phone:

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Samus combos are not easy even against a non-DI user.
So, yeah, that's a good one.

Olikus

Smash Champion
ness one was okay, fox one was really good, and the link one was insanly cool.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I liked the Ness one! You don't see many Up+Bs thrown into combos (barring finishers), and the PK Fire play was damn cool. I hadn't thought of spiking somebody into the flames to keep a combo going.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
The link one was pure wonderful

reminds me of malvas old one...kinda

Also really liked the Shine to Uair under the moving platforms in the fox one. looked so slick xD

dandan

Smash Lord
am i the only one who does not like using stage hazards for combos, dunno why, it just diminishes the quality of the combo in my eyes.

the combos were really nice nonetheless.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I don't like stage hazards either.

a combo being on MK drops it like 2 points out of ten in my book.

Of course, Ricky's combos are always like 14/10 anyways.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Stage hazard combos are like dummy bounce ground spike combos. They take a few points off the wow factor, but are still pretty darn cool.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
I don't mind dummy bounces, infact I think they're really cool with characters like Falcon (Alancitu style). I'm not huge on the meter reseting, like grabs and wall bounces unless the combo is really good, which it always is with Ricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom