• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Characters Taunting 2.0

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Awesome as always, though they don't all start at the same time anymore do they? That was something nice about the old one, in terms of just seeing how long each was, relatively. However, this video seems to end their taunts at around the same time, which is neat in of itself. Cool video. Boggling AR usage.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sigh....

Nice vid, must have been hard figuring it all out. And yet you can't figure out that this isn't the vid room....

dragonsshadows

Smash Apprentice
realize I posted this in the vid room first... no response. I spent a while on this vid and figured it wouldn't hurt anyone putting it in the "wrong" place. How is this the "wrong" area if it is the only place to get a response?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i like this one better than the first, but why is there a random bomb-omb in the middle

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
yeah tehres some black zombie type thing that appears out of no where somewhere in the middle too... it doestn fall from the sky it just appears there

dragonsshadows

Smash Apprentice
I'm insulted by that SSJ4Kazuki.
Search on youtube for "All Characters Taunting." You'll c 2 people hosting the first one. One of the people clearly states it isn't his video.
I uploaded the first video on DCC for a while then stopped because of how many people had it. At the time, youTube was not popular and I didn't even know about it.
Those 2 ppl beat me to putting it on youTube so I won't put it up again 'cuse it'd be redundant & annoying.
I can prove I was the one that made both of those videos.
9th Zerg Killer is my younger brother. He is the one that insisted on putting it on youTube.
I really don't care 1 way or the other. This is just a hobby of mine and I did it for my own fun.
You should be more trusting.
Insulting someone like that just makes it MUCH less likely they'll ever share a video with you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What's with that weird S symbol on the last line of code in the comment area?

Top Bottom