• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I don't feel like smash any more.

I think I'm gonna study instead this weekend. I'll be too overwhelmed win guilt otherwise I think.

But **** I wanna see Levi's ****. >>
-_______-

its just going to be smash for half the day. U still got half of sat and all of sunday anyway mang. And besides u're going to masc too lol. Thats more than enough review.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
And cool

smashboards has smashboards mobile now.

So much easier to see everything

EDIT:

*****************AFTER 1PM AT MY HOUSE.

friend wants to eat lunch with me before i leave to calgary!

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I got trolled minorly hard, I had been meaning to say that for a while, not to mention considering I only found out after Levi already said it was him? not too big a deal, I just expected something much funnier.

Cause I mean, banning someone with an account that has more priveledges than you do is probably a bad idea.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
what's the big deal? it's not like it's going to change anybody's lives. They should have a rule that when you use the word leaked it has to be about something important, not a bunch of guys who talk about a video game, lol.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I guess maybe the funny part is they make a big deal out of it, then Ally says "BLAME CANADA EH?"

Jeez, I'm getting old

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
So... nobody cares that I posted private BRoom stuff?

Psst hey victor, thats a bannable offence.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it is Victor, lol, isn't that why they caught and banned that guy? =/ I mean, by all means.

Levi, if we're coming back the next day after the tournament, I'd say no, we definately don't have enough time.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
melee tourney's on sunday

im scheduling us to head back to calgary on monday noon.

so we'll get enough rest too after the tourney anyway.

lots of time.

Top Bottom