• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
This is the boss,

and I'm sick of waiting. I want pikachu! and this time don't screw it up!

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
Was that Sid or actually Victra? I'm getting confused
I'll text Carl, Sid, and Victra when we're in Edmonton. If you want to be added to this list just tell me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k cool.

also, tyson offered to host. What time are you coming in Levi? Cause I have to be on campus till about 2pm. I also need to eat out tomorrow cause my grandparents are going out with the rest of their mahjong homies for supper.

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
We'll get to Edmonton at around 3am. I don't really know the plans, we're staying at Sid's new place, and Sid works from 8 untill noon I think.
p.s. Sorry I just randomly left Carl. Had to go puke my guts out. The bars gonna be fun tonight

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so where are we going to smash? if u guys are all up for smash ill host.

i have 1 melee set up, and 3 tvs so let me know whose up for it.

edit: sounds like everyone has to leave early -__-

maybe if someone else hosts near downtown or near everyone it would be better for people to stay longer and smash more.

cause i live super south so it might be a bit far for people who are leaving early :/

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so where are we going to smash? if u guys are all up for smash ill host.

i have 1 melee set up, and 3 tvs so let me know whose up for it.

edit: sounds like everyone has to leave early -__-

maybe if someone else hosts near downtown or near everyone it would be better for people to stay longer and smash more.

cause i live super south so it might be a bit far for people who are leaving early :/

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wtf when i tried editing my post winded up saying "a a f i f c"

sorry for triple post, i dont want to edit and have my 2nd post say that too.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
So whose all the melée guys that are coming to sats brawl tourney to play melée lol.

And levis coming for the weekend to Edmonton? Going to come play melée at the brawl toruney?
I will probably be there

This is the boss,

and I'm sick of waiting. I want pikachu! and this time don't screw it up!
YES

wtf when i tried editing my post winded up saying "a a f i f c"

sorry for triple post, i dont want to edit and have my 2nd post say that too.
infarction

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Do I have authority to infract people, Victra?

You know I never use FireFox. It's interesting to see who I'm logged in as when I decide to use it (i.e. when Internet Explorer is updating).

Yeah I work 8-12 tomorrow morning, but I'd be down for smash after. Also we'll have to stop at my parents place at some point to pick up Levi's stuff so I think it would be best if you hosted, Tyson.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sid, can you please log out for me >_> I don't understand why my account is getting auto-logged on your laptop.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm resigning as soon as everything is cleared up in the back, don't worry. Crimson King took over for Azua for staffing and he's busy doing some stuff.

edit: this is actually Victor

smarms

Smash Cadet
lol just like that time victra left his facebook open on his laptop then left for whatever reason. i made sure he came out of the closet that day.

the best part is nobody was surprised and he didn't find out till like 5 hours later lolol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol just like that time victra left his facebook open on his laptop then left for whatever reason. i made sure he came out of the closet that day.

the best part is nobody was surprised and he didn't find out till like 5 hours later lolol
that was actually pretty funny. I think that was at Matts house wasn't it? I left for the bathroom I think, or something.

smarms

Smash Cadet
that was actually pretty funny. I think that was at Matts house wasn't it? I left for the bathroom I think, or something.
it was at your house. you told me to "omg do this quiz on facebook" then you had to do the dishes or something. you forgot to log out. i'm surprised that matt managed to not spill the beans.

good times

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ok so im guessing victor, carl, levi, alex and sid are coming over?

my address is 1310 McAllister Way SW

use google to find it if u dunno.

then im assuming u guys are coming then, ill stay home instead of going uni's tourney.

i do have to drop by uni though for a delivery so probably ill open my house for smash at 12.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
how can i get to your house from uni? And yeah, I'm with Carl. I can't stay for very long. I'll by and smash and see Levi till supper time.

Are we gonna be going out to eat? I seriously have no other way of obtaining food for tomorrow besides going out to eat lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i've nominated someone to take over me, but it's up to the admins to make the final decision.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Levi add me to that List.

Man you guys are gonna have a hell of a smashfest , T.T i wish i could be there
Counter smashfest?!

Sid, can you please log out for me >_> I don't understand why my account is getting auto-logged on your laptop.
Hi Victor lolololol.

i've nominated someone to take over me, but it's up to the admins to make the final decision.
Dood, pick me.

edit: hey Levi, ever ntoice my posts are the same as they've always been, but now include quotes instead of just breaks?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i need u guys to tell me if u're coming or not. i dont wanna stay home and wind up having no one come over!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm coming after 2pm. I'm guessing Levi will be coming too.

Sid's coming after 12 right?

I'm studying at your house too >_>

Tyson651

Smash Lord
alright cool.

why are u staying at uni till 2pm btw?

ill be at uni probably around 11:30 or so to drop off some stuff, so if u dont have to stay there till 2pm then i can pick u guys up and bring u to my house. saves u guys the bus ride.

edit: i need someone to bring a set up, that way we have 2.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

p.s: Mic 182 is an awful choice.

edit: better than Eric though.

doble edit: not as funny as me

tripla eidt: Should'a been luigi

double double triple: Seriously though, guess what I know =P

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Nice doble doble triple!

Yeah we'll be there tomorrow. Vic/Carl, I'm sure that we (and by that I mean Alex) can give you guys a ride since you're pretty much on the way to Tyson's (if Vic is at UofA).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't feel like smash any more.

I think I'm gonna study instead this weekend. I'll be too overwhelmed win guilt otherwise I think.

But **** I wanna see Levi's ****. >>

Top Bottom