• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
<.< Gah I wanna smash more now... we should play soon... like in the next few days (before school really becomes irritating... EDMONTON! xD)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey guys, I just realized, if Tyson moved to Calgary, then Luke can team with me and Vic can team with David, or I could team with David and Luke could team with Vic.

I could also team with Vic and Luke could team with David, in fact that would be pretty cool, it's just then I'd have to play all Marth cause Peach + Falco is not a good team, as far as I know lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, guys. And yes, the Melee crowd better listen up too.

It's no big deal, but I'm looking into starting up a bi-weekly, and if not a bi-weekly, a non-linear session of Smashfests that occur in Alberta, over here in Spruce Grove.

Spruce Grove Zone

Last time I hosted for Brawl, surprisingly a lot of people showed up for it, and we had a great time. If I can get something like that to happen again, we might be able to host mini tourneys for Brawl, and if the demand is right and if people chillax for it, Melee too. And 64 if people have it on VC. As well as random gaming for the sheer lulz of it all. All in all, kind of like hangouts at Sid's place.

Just for Melee/Brawl/gaming in general. It was really successful last time, and I'll keep you guys posted on when/if I'll do it again. Keep it in mind though! More Smash in Alberta!!

[EDIT]

And before anyone goes, "Awww, man. SPRUCE GROVE?" Shut up, it's closer then Fort Saskatchewan, and I come out for you guys all the time. My place is good, guaranteed, and you won't be disappointed. YOUR TURN TO COME SMASH HERE, DUDES.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey guys, I just realized, if Tyson moved to Calgary, then Luke can team with me and Vic can team with David, or I could team with David and Luke could team with Vic.

I could also team with Vic and Luke could team with David, in fact that would be pretty cool, it's just then I'd have to play all Marth cause Peach + Falco is not a good team, as far as I know lol
After spending time in Red Deer though, I really want to team with Brent if the opportunity arises. He's so good in teams, super harmony with anyone o.o and it was weird, I actually had more fun playing teams than singles.

But anyways, I like Peach + Falco, though I dunno your playing style as Falco. I was really comfortable with Tyson's Falco. I think it was because he was so aggressive with Falco, and his laser game was pretty good. He realyl controlled the stage and left me with a lot of opportunities. That, and when he loses stocks (which surprisingly he didn't that much. Raaape) then he can always share stock. Peach + Marth works too.

Braaaandonnn. That's cool. Spruce Grove is supposed to be hella rich right? I'd be down .

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
It's ok Tyler. I still have no idea how good you are still. :/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tq7s62fOK1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tq7s62fOK1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

k. Can someone make this happen please? I wanna use nintendog at the next brawl event.
IS THAT AIRBUD???????????????? OMG YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Braaaandonnn. That's cool. Spruce Grove is supposed to be hella rich right? I'd be down .
Hella rich? LMAO Nah. We're just a small highway strip town for the most part. ...reminds me of passing through Red Deer's main highway strip, in a way. Though there are rich houses. Mmmm Halloween runs in those areas.

Unrelated topic,

I just ordered Twin Snakes from Amazon. Finally, I get to go on my MGS Marathon, buy MGS4, and then have an excuse to use Snake in Brawl because he's just so awesome. LOL

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys. And yes, the Melee crowd better listen up too.

It's no big deal, but I'm looking into starting up a bi-weekly, and if not a bi-weekly, a non-linear session of Smashfests that occur in Alberta, over here in Spruce Grove.

Spruce Grove Zone

Last time I hosted for Brawl, surprisingly a lot of people showed up for it, and we had a great time. If I can get something like that to happen again, we might be able to host mini tourneys for Brawl, and if the demand is right and if people chillax for it, Melee too. And 64 if people have it on VC. As well as random gaming for the sheer lulz of it all. All in all, kind of like hangouts at Sid's place.

Just for Melee/Brawl/gaming in general. It was really successful last time, and I'll keep you guys posted on when/if I'll do it again. Keep it in mind though! More Smash in Alberta!!

[EDIT]

And before anyone goes, "Awww, man. SPRUCE GROVE?" Shut up, it's closer then Fort Saskatchewan, and I come out for you guys all the time. My place is good, guaranteed, and you won't be disappointed. YOUR TURN TO COME SMASH HERE, DUDES.

Sounds awesome! I'd need a ride from lister though xD)

I wanna smash in the next few days (or maybe this weekend?) Before classes start kicking my ***.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
you're not pressing A hard enough then

on a side note, I learned how to gentleman with falcon. He's more fun now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It seems like if falcon gets a lead, he can dash dance camp all day, it's just that every falcon would rather play aggressively, because it's the "cool" thing to do, so this would never happen.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
if i had known that you would've taken our friendlies seriously, I would have camped you out instead of goofing around.

But I seriously know where you're coming from. I did DD camp tyler's jiggs and sid's pikachu and it worked out well. Falcon's DD is sex.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Actually I think never is a strong word. It would happen if it came down to a really important match, last stock type situation, but I think most really good falcons can handle ganon regardless. Maybe Kage can force this to happen, and show how amazing falcon's DD is.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Sounds awesome! I'd need a ride from lister though xD)

I wanna smash in the next few days (or maybe this weekend?) Before classes start kicking my ***.
Hey do you live in Lister? If that's the case I could smash with you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays because I only have one class at 10, then choir later in the day. It would be nice to not have to go all the way back home.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
if i had known that you would've taken our friendlies seriously, I would have camped you out instead of goofing around.

But I seriously know where you're coming from. I did DD camp tyler's jiggs and sid's pikachu and it worked out well. Falcon's DD is sex.
I'm sorry but my jigglypuff should not be bringing anything down to 1 stock high percent LOL

I don't even know why I play jiggs. it's just like a warmup / casual character that I pick up and play for absolutely no reason even though she's broken, stupid, boring as hell to play, and doesn't really warm me up. oh well

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
As the falco what do I do?
laser lots, I have problems obviously when I'm camped out. Dairs seemed to work really well too for lower percent kills. Dtilt kills nicely too.
I'm sorry but my jigglypuff should not be bringing anything down to 1 stock high percent LOL

I don't even know why I play jiggs. it's just like a warmup / casual character that I pick up and play for absolutely no reason even though she's broken, stupid, boring as hell to play, and doesn't really warm me up. oh well
It should on DL when I die from 2-3 or whatever rest kills =P It's kinda why I had to DD more and run around cause i didn't want to lose lol.

Which is kinda why things were different when we played later on on FD.

I wanted to play your marth and falco but you kept wanting to play jiggs like a homo :<>

edit:

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
Hey do you live in Lister? If that's the case I could smash with you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays because I only have one class at 10, then choir later in the day. It would be nice to not have to go all the way back home.
Icic, I have classes until 1 on MWF's (wednesdays probably wouldn't work as I have a lab from 2-5) but monday's and fridays...

Just curious.. when is your choir at?

Also, I dunno where we'd find a tv to play on xD We could use the one on our floor lounge although that could be slightly awkward (setup would be fine though).

Anywho... work in progress lol.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I really don't like when people take frendlies too seriously...I do tons better at tournaments and I used to have this huge sandbag problem a bit back while playing friendlies in melee.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Icic, I have classes until 1 on MWF's (wednesdays probably wouldn't work as I have a lab from 2-5) but monday's and fridays...

Just curious.. when is your choir at?

Also, I dunno where we'd find a tv to play on xD We could use the one on our floor lounge although that could be slightly awkward (setup would be fine though).

Anywho... work in progress lol.
Choir at 7 on Monday, band at 4 on Friday.

That could be awkward, but I'm down if you're down.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Over the years I've worked with so many smart, funny, talented gay people, and I just don't think about it. They're my friends.

Top Bottom