• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
xD, dunno personally I enjoyed the movie. 3D was nice too though.

+1 for smash sometime in the near future, need to practice... a LOT more xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would be down for some super smash brothers meleeing in the future.

And perhaps poker? Maybe maybe?

And hopefully I can do my pride bo7 set with Luke sometime IF HE DOESN'T CHICKEN OUT again. =P

jk <3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I was having too much fun with Ganondorf to have a serious set with you. Which brings me to my next point.

BRAD! GANON DITTO MONEY MATCH! LETS DO IT!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<333

looooooool! That was supposed to be a super secret thing you were supposed to pull off at a tourney when he was forced to play with you.

cause brads hella scared and wont accept your MM. =)

Tyler, I wanted to play your falco or marth. You're so homo =_=

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, at first I was thinking Brad would take it, but after seeing Luke's ganon today I'm starting to think the other way.

You guys don't know my poker skills... I'd like in sometime.

Avatar was definitely the best '09 movie I've seen, but that's only because it's pretty much the only '09 movie I've seen.

(I did see New Moon, but that cannot even be considered a movie)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's ok Tyler. I still have no idea how good you are still. :/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tq7s62fOK1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tq7s62fOK1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

k. Can someone make this happen please? I wanna use nintendog at the next brawl event.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL. yeah, but when you're pull an average of 2 stich faces a match, you have a few chances. Especially since the powershielded stichface doesn't kill you even when you were at 120~%.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You didn't even go anywhere when I powershielded it, you went as far as you would if you got hit by a smiley face turnip -______-. That was pretty pro though, if I do say so myself.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Are melee monthlies still happening? If so we need to put out a date so I can get that day off ^.^ Also I still need a new teams partner :(

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Are melee monthlies still happening? If so we need to put out a date so I can get that day off ^.^ Also I still need a new teams partner :(
you wanna team with me? we can get at least 3rd :)

also I don't really wanna host anything in january cause of midterms + the brawl monthly is on the saturday after exams. so maybe february

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
money match all y'all @ victras place
bread the resevoir was stans idea. and also the phone call was 5 minutes and 46 seconds. i didn't finish my beer because you guys were bi.tching where you at.
Well **** Stan, at least he was cold too. You could've at least been cold. God****.

hai, i am in calgary.

msg me if theres smashfests :)
Probably won't be, but i'll try. Might chill with levi tomorrow.

Blue people Blue People Alex Movie.
It's pocohontas.

me me eme me mem eme 10 calgarys
in.

ggs though. I also tasted bubble tea for my first time. good ****
weeaboo.

I was having too much fun with Ganondorf to have a serious set with you. Which brings me to my next point.

BRAD! GANON DITTO MONEY MATCH! LETS DO IT!
Even though I'd probably hate that a lot less, the point is not the money match, it's that I hate playing you.

I agree to nothing untill I actually see proof that you're not boring as hell anymore.

P.S: Planning to beat Mango or something?

looooooool! That was supposed to be a super secret thing you were supposed to pull off at a tourney when he was forced to play with you.
Not that I'd care, if I have to face him, I'm honestly prefer playing against a ganon cause it's 100% more fun than any other matchup with ganon, even if I am bad at it.

But it's K. Cause it's not like I play any good characters unless it's a tournament.

I'll even call a no cg rule, just for you Brad.
I doubt you could even hold your controller properly if you wern't CG'ing anymore.

Edit: Did I not quote sid?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, at first I was thinking Brad would take it, but after seeing Luke's ganon today I'm starting to think the other way.
Did he beat you?

Also you of all people should know that I don't even ganonon anymore because he's getting too populus.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
you wanna team with me? we can get at least 3rd :)

also I don't really wanna host anything in january cause of midterms + the brawl monthly is on the saturday after exams. so maybe february
Alright if you guys have midterms thats fine. Yeah if you dont have a partner ill team with you. mm fox falco. A shine type pokemon and a lazer type pokemon :laugh:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad, why do you think I am boring to play? You've only played me in tournament matches. I beat sid's roy, but his falco beat me, which was surprisingly good for someone who has like no tech skill lol. He only played my ganon twice though, but I 2 stocked victor's falcon twice as ganon, can beat Tyler's characters with it, and was going pretty good vs Dan's falcon with him. I think it'd be a fun match no matter what.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Because, you make it not fun at all, like the actual matches are boring as hell.

I have played you outside of tournament, but it was only pretty much when you first started, and then you started being ******** about the time around ADAT1, and then every time I played you I enjoyed it less. That's all. Even at SK6 or whatever, I told you, aside from all those downthrows, it was a good day, you included. But then you were like blah blah blah something dumb, and I stopped listening again. But whatever, if you really wanna play I will, it's not like I've ever honestly turned down playing someone, it's just I rarely go to events, and they usually don't include you, and theres usually some dumb thing coming from your direction that makes me not care to be near you.

In this case, a dumb MM. If you really want to, I will, but frankly win or lose, I don't want to MM. If you (or really anybody) hasn't noticed yet, I don't really MM, I only MM new people, or people I pretty much enver get to play, jsut to hype matches (that means people I really WANT to play) AKA I only MM brand new people cause it's completely blind and fun, and people like Adam from BC since I LOOOOOVE playing him, and am willing to spend a couple bux to do so.

Really I'd rather just play, wager whatever you want, it'll be rare to see me play serious anyways, I only ever tend to play serious ONCE I start to do well in a tournament, because then I'm hyped/feeling good. Untill that point, I'd likely just play around.

tl;dr Fine Luke I'll play you, I might even go serious, just don't make it boring, you're playing to redeem yourself and lose the title as the player I least want to play. (Victor, that means I don't want to bet any god**** money because I really don't care for a MM, you guys care more about who's better than $5 anyways)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't understand how Luke isn't fun to play though. Like I play Luke more than anybody else and he's plenty of fun to play. Just cause he doesn't sandbag most of the time, that doesn't necessarily make it not fun.

Bread, if we played in tourney and I camped you out with lasers with Falco, would you say that's not fun? I mean just cause somebody plays legit, that shouldn't stop you from having fun. It only gets dumb when it's a top tier character cg'ing a low tier character, or the other person is stalling or being dumb for 8 minutes (Pink Shinobi)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
pink shinobi has alot of fun when he plays LOL
he's always smiling and stuff
definitely knows exactly what he's doing

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like playing against Luke, he's one of my favorite people to play with. :3
anytime you decide to play to win against someone from calgary, you've already lost
lol
I know, I love it. I wish I had the balls to play the way he does. XD

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
yeah but I'm talking about the person he's playing against

ask rockcrock if he had fun being camped out for 8 minutes on kongo jungle lol.

edit: david I'm actually not sure what's happening for the next monthly, if luke is teaming with tyson, then I will defs team with you. if luke wants to team with me, then I'll see what happens

Frio

Smash Champion
I like playing with Luke in brawl. The variety of characters he uses makes it interesting.

Top Bottom