• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
If it does more damage than 9%, it has my vote (Fox's phantasm with no damage decay).
it Actually does 10 if you sweet spot it.
but I think your question was rhetorical. I think it always does that much damage if you sweet spot it, I don't think it decays. Samus's doesn't so I'm just assuming

ColinJF

Smash Ace
Tether attacks are never placed in the stale move queue, which means not only does it always do that much damage, it actually does integer damage. (Moves affected by stale move decay never do integer damage in versus mode.)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210557

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how to get to Spruce Grove (via public transit). I've heard that my u-pass doesn't cover the buses outside the city though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tether attacks are never placed in the stale move queue, which means not only does it always do that much damage, it actually does integer damage. (Moves affected by stale move decay never do integer damage in versus mode.)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210557

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how to get to Spruce Grove (via public transit). I've heard that my u-pass doesn't cover the buses outside the city though.
lo l

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If it does more damage than 9%, it has my vote (Fox's phantasm with no damage decay).
It's more than the damage, it's just what the move does. It auto cancels no matter what, and you can do it with bomb in hand, and you can dac into usmash out of it. It's just a really good move lol.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
It's more than the damage, it's just what the move does. It auto cancels no matter what, and you can do it with bomb in hand, and you can dac into usmash out of it. It's just a really good move lol.
DAC? Dash attack cancel? DLX HIT CANCEL?!?!?!?!?11

Don't answer that, I was just throwing it out there.

Back to melee, I'm pretty sure you can auto-cancel like almost every uair. Am I correct in this assumption?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
DAC? Dash attack cancel? DLX HIT CANCEL?!?!?!?!?11

Don't answer that, I was just throwing it out there.

Back to melee, I'm pretty sure you can auto-cancel like almost every uair. Am I correct in this assumption?
short hop no

fullhop probably. maybe not link or ylink. cant remember

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Hey Carl, what was that thing you said on Saturday? Something like I kept jumping into attacks or I was jumping really predictably. Mike (Beeble) also said the same thing about my recovery but I think you were talking about something different..

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
HEY EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE HOW ARE U ALL DOING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-i main marth if anyone cares and my friend told me about this thing in spruce grove that people that play brawl and melee will go there O.o

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
hey luke, you dont know me but i know you (im marks friend)
i was talking talking about yoshara in my last post...
i hope he comes here as often as you do :D

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
my name is kyle, i saw you once or twice when i was chilling with yves
and i played you in a the tournament and in a friendly >.>
but ya...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Then yeah, I know you >.> . I also know you want to play me rofl. And at CT4 you asked me for some matches and I declined. Sorry about that :\. Why did you finally decide to get a smashboards account?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey Carl, what was that thing you said on Saturday? Something like I kept jumping into attacks or I was jumping really predictably. Mike (Beeble) also said the same thing about my recovery but I think you were talking about something different..
just step outside the box next time you play me and you'll get it

It's hard to explain over the internet, or even in person what I'm talking about. It's a feeling. More than a feeling. MORE THAN A FEEEELIIIIIIING.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
because mark said awhile ago that luke wanted to play me or something luke that but i was to lazy to join up...
my wii broke like 4 days ago and this is the closest thing i have to it
BTW its cool that you declined it, i played this one guy that had a real cool falco and taught me a few things :D

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
just step outside the box next time you play me and you'll get it

It's hard to explain over the internet, or even in person what I'm talking about. It's a feeling. More than a feeling. MORE THAN A FEEEELIIIIIIING.
We should smash this weekend. As for stepping outside the box, I've found that I really don't "think" when I play, it's just sort of "auto mode" (like when Jack took off 3 stocks from Jarrett and he wasn't even paying attention except obviously I suck), but I guess I have to pay more attention.

Also, what's up with dark red (also, the white) Marth? Call me crazy, but they seem to "play" more fluidly than Black/Blue/Green Marth. It's WEIRD.

Frio

Smash Champion
because mark said awhile ago that luke wanted to play me or something luke that but i was to lazy to join up...
my wii broke like 4 days ago and this is the closest thing i have to it
BTW its cool that you declined it, i played this one guy that had a real cool falco and taught me a few things :D
Well if you're looking to play brawl Spin-Dash might be holding a brawl smash fest sometime soon

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
MARK YOUR HERTE TO!??!?!?!?!
sry if i sound stupid but i really did not know, and mark go on your 360 for a second so i can talk to you, posting like this is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Frio

Smash Champion
MARK YOUR HERTE TO!??!?!?!?!
sry if i sound stupid but i really did not know, and mark go on your 360 for a second so i can talk to you, posting like this is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I can't go on my 360 right now since everyone in my family is asleep. Btw beware of double posting >_>

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry frio, just that two people were talking to me at once...
my friend on the phone JUST told me how to prevent double posts
so now i know :D

kithkin

Smash Champion
i think u're somewhat a sore loser brad. or at least u like to john about it. lolol

i didnt vote in the awards though. so ya.
Well I like to point out key moments in the match, it helps me remember what I did wrong/majorly learn flaws with my counterpicks. Cause I only notice them during playing.

I do John, but I just figured I wasn't that bad =/

What! But you can autocancel sh uairs as Falcon and Mario!
Well every other character really doesnt matter so keep on truckin'

Lol, link's zair in brawl is really good.
ITS CALLED A HOOKSHOT

Top Bottom