• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol wtf at connor

nah, luke will never be half asian (or half korean for that matter). sure, white/chinese/any other race can be decent at sc, but if they're not korean, they'll never be pro. lol

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see that there's some interest.

Sucks that Luke has the idea with him just running some stuff.

*******. LOL I come out for you guys more often then not. I'm all alone out here. :[

Tyson651

Smash Lord
man, vic's sig makes me sick to my stomach. i see so much of that stupid cute acting korean girls it makes me so sick of it.

and yay, i dont have any votes haha.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
man, vic's sig makes me sick to my stomach. i see so much of that stupid cute acting korean girls it makes me so sick of it.

and yay, i dont have any votes haha.
</3

haha. I voted for you for best team smasher. No one else did though. QQ

kithkin

Smash Champion
Most people STILL don't have mains...

FALSE FALCO<----

Vic: is that Ayumi?

Joel: Only because you didn't win anything you wanted.

Victra/Joel: Those awards are stupid who cares. =3

kithkin

Smash Champion
-_- I got 4th in sore loser for west coast?

Just curious, how many votes did I get? Cause I mean, I know not a lot of people voted, one vote could sway a lot of those categories. But I wanna know how many people think I'm a sore loser. Cause I'm not that bad of a sore loser.

I didn't get bronze, =[ I am stuck with one lousy medal. and like a ribbon.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i mained marth like instantly lol in the beginning. then i moved onto falcon and ganon, then back to marth, then falco, then a little towards fox then back to falco and now to jiggs.

i think u're somewhat a sore loser brad. or at least u like to john about it. lolol

i didnt vote in the awards though. so ya.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wait hold on. First off t.link vs link is the gayest match-up ever. Secondly I accept the challenge DMK. Third off I don't play much t.link anymore.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Well, the last time I played Link was a loooong time ago. I haven't touched him in Brawl in forever. Oh, and I thought T.Link ***** Link luke like wtf, you have more projectiles, you have a better recovery, you have a better Dair, you have a better(Not damage wise, but knockback wise and just being lame) forward smash, you have sweet aerials and you even and a double arrow short hop.

If anything's gay, it's Toon Link >.>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The match-up is debatable. IMO it's 50-50, I've seen lots of 60-40 for Tlink, but I think that's bull****. Overall tlinks projectile game is better, but vs link, it's hard to get them out, because links arrows are so much faster. Links dair is better >.>, it has insane priority and it kills well. Links zair is a lot better as well, and link can DAC into usmash. Tlinks arial game is superior though, a long with a better recovery and better upB. I just really don't like the match-up.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I'm just bugging you, because before the game came out that's exactly you said to me on MSN LOL.

Link *****, you're right Luke. But now I want to play T.Link and stuff, then we'll have T.Link battles.

3-way T.Link MM GO?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im declaring im the best tlink in edmonton, although i havent played in any real tourneys with him against other people and i dont kno much match ups either. but i do beat 3 level 9 comps with tlink.

i just think im the best.

Top Bottom