• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
lanowen is kickass and 100% pure soul

he went out of his way to make my trip to the east coast amazing and he deserves no less than my utmost respect.

heaven forbid he should try to do something meaningful on these boards
No lanowens a great guy, I'm just telling him he's gonna stress himself out trying to actually stop everything thats going on, he'd need at least one helper, otherwise I'd feel terrible for him for having to do all that ****

Sid plays a shineless fox lolol.
I play a shine AND laserless Falco/Fox (and I actually sometimes play Falco now, and I don't get wrecked usually)

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
You know; he could just Ban you again, Kithkin. I mean aside from you constantly making new accounts, it wouldn't really be as much work as constantly merging your posts together because you can't put a decent sentence together.

Just saying, it's not like he'd be doing as much work as you (making new accounts and all). So stop being a moronic Troll/Spammer, it's getting old and it's not even funny anymore.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Eh. We'll see. Just give it a week or two lol.

On a side note. Can anyone recommend any good mellow or "soothing " music to listen to? I want something different than techno/dance etc.
It was levi who posted that... and this :p

Chill music:
Try Boards of Canada, DJ Shadow, Ulrich Shnause, Caribou, Radiohead, Bonobo, Amon Tobin, Lemon Jelly etc.etc.
Tell me what you like, I'm sure I can help you out. (Boards of Canada is megachill)

kithkin

Smash Champion
You know; he could just Ban you again, Kithkin. I mean aside from you constantly making new accounts, it wouldn't really be as much work as constantly merging your posts together because you can't put a decent sentence together.

Just saying, it's not like he'd be doing as much work as you (making new accounts and all). So stop being a moronic Troll/Spammer, it's getting old and it's not even funny anymore.
I know he could ban me =3 I get an infraction point every time I post. Quite literally. But hey, Lanowen's cool, so he hasn't just banned me. Also seriously don't get offensive, I post multiple things because I feel reason to, if you want to take shots at me for choosing to make multiple posts because my post topic may be different, go ahead, but know you're being a Jack(lol)*** about it.

I only made one new account and that was just for the hell of it, I wanted to post a bunch of stuff to actually test how long it would take to get banned if I wanted to (to test the waters so that this account wouldn't get banned, but would just over around banned and unbanned constantly, which it is, perfectly I might add, currwently at 5 infraction points and going over as I post a moment ago)

Yeah but really, I'm not being a troll, and I really don't feel I'm spamming, I know double posts not to actually hurt anybody, unless they really are spam, but considering most of my posts (when double or however many posts) have the same amount of content sometimes more than most peoples posts, how am I supposed to feel like my double post is actually spam if both posts in the double post has more content than 80% of the posts everyone else makes?

Seriously, I don't think my posts are doing any harm, I havn't ACTUALLY spammed since well before christmas, when I was doing like 13 posts in a row in one thread.

So shove it =]

kithkin

Smash Champion
So am I =[

Seriously though, I am bored of smashboards, it's not like we talk about anything, it's not like I'll find videos or things I won't otherwise find.

The only thing I'll miss is the ******** talks which I can have pretty much anywhere else =3

It's just the fact that theres nothing to do =/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad, Im sure youd have fun doing Draw With Your Power, or just random stuff in the art forum. You're reall good at drawing.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lololol. At first it was just Turtlecake, but TyrantWolf put Alphi down in that category so i decided to roll with it.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey Calgary. If I rented out a single room once a week at SAIT or UVIC, who would be willing to come? Its kinda getting to me how Victoria has much more smash than we do and we have better players.
Just putting that out there since its easy for every one to get to those locations, and levi isn't always available to host nor is he always wanting visitors at his home every weekend (Like the argument in the PR thread). If theres a good amount of people who are interested, then I can look into it further,

Also, Joel, why the hell is that match of you vs my falco getting so many views @_@

Biggest Sore Loser
Melee: RJM, JAPMAN. LOL. <33
Ahahaha. So true xD I such a sour plum xD minus the physical rage

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There should be a WC, EC awards.
I was planning it, but WC isn't very active on smashboards as much as EC is. The thread itself confirms that fact.

Sowwy Jack. D=

Edit: Sho, you're too good. I remember when you lost to Kevin in losers at cast4, and you slowly wrapped your controller while walking towards me. You had the saddest look on your face when you said you lose, and you sloowwly turned around, and slowly and depressingly walked across the room, and out the door.

I laughed so hard. Luv u <3

Tyson651

Smash Lord
err.. i think we should stick with our own wc or ab awards. its for fun but its not even fun and seems dumb when bam/pkm/raynex/chester pops up on every award. either that or 1 person can only win 1 award.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If you guys were a little more active, i might do one for AB. I just don't want to make a thread where there will be no activity.

It's always the same 5 people posting.

I'll give it a try, I suppose. There seems to be a lot of interest. WC should try posting in the other thread first, because WC does NOT seem active enough for me to start something like that, imo.

Top Bottom