• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
No sick johns!

Looks like Saturday is a go, I'll have the full details later today. It would help if I could get a lost of people who are coming as well.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yo guys, whose the robocop guy on facebook btw.

i totally forgot about him but parker asked me.

edit: i have a ps3, and lbp, but i like cod5 more :D

and no smash for me, got exams still, but finished on weds!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
yo guys, whose the robocop guy on facebook btw.

i totally forgot about him but parker asked me.

edit: i have a ps3, and lbp, but i like cod5 more :D

and no smash for me, got exams still, but finished on weds!
CoD4>CoD5 <.<

And yeah I don't think I'll be hosting guy's, so Halycon, host away!

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
CoD4>CoD5 <.<

And yeah I don't think I'll be hosting guy's, so Halycon, host away!
CoD5 is gross. Reason I didn't buy it was because WHY THE **** WOULD YOU GO BACK TO WWII.

I only have one exam after friday so I'm willing to spend a weekend playing smash >_>.

Final details will be up later today.

If you're coming, tell me on MSN

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest

Day: Saturday, December 13.
Time: 1:30 - whenever (seriously, whenever, not sure what we'll do for food though. I'll probably go buy some snacks or whatever before anyone gets here)
Cell: (780) 964 5263

I need someone to bring: A melee disc and a memory card (or a system depending on who's coming).
I need everyone to bring: A controller.

Contact me on MSN to tell me if you're coming.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
robocop is eggz

pkm or something said eggz and silent wolf were "like robocop but better"
Well thanks for at least answering. Vic totally ignored me when I asked him who it was. =/

Smashfest

dgksdkjhgkjshg censored thanks to tyson

I need someone to bring: A melee disc and a memory card (or a system depending on who's coming).
I need everyone to bring: A controller.

Contact me on MSN to tell me if you're coming.
You should probably hide your address and phone number, you don't want pedophiles coming to your house at night, do ya? <3

Oh, PM me your MSN

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Well thanks for at least answering. Vic totally ignored me when I asked him who it was. =/

You should probably hide your address and phone number, you don't want pedophiles coming to your house at night, do ya? <3

Oh, PM me your MSN

I contemplated it but.. I'll just hide my address I guess.

My cell number really isn't that big of a deal.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I hope After Dawn is joking. I think smashboards is the last place a pedophile is going to look for victims lmao.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It isn't pedophilia when Matt is 18+. even though he's as adorable as a 8 year old girl.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol irony. after dawn is still displaying matt's address in the quote.

cod 4 > cod 5 indeed. but personally i havent played ww2 games so this is a first for me so im fine with it haha.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol irony. after dawn is still displaying matt's address in the quote.

cod 4 > cod 5 indeed. but personally i havent played ww2 games so this is a first for me so im fine with it haha.
True.

But after playing CoD3, there was no way I was playing CoD5.

****ing Captain Falcon. I will LEARN THE MOONWALK!!!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Next week you sonsofbitcchesss.

Don't Matt, no matter how tempting it is. My control stick was ***** due to too much moonwalking.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Wow, most ****ed up Surivor episode yet. IMO Ken took everything too far when he told everybody to vote Bob out, and he lost Bob's trust + he doesn't have Crystal anymore, so there's a pretty high chance he's out next week.

Ah well, he got pretty far.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wow.. i hate corinne so much.

the way shes like doing her gay "yes!/nice!" motion.

she should go get ***** and die alone cause shes such a 1st class *****.

edit: as much as a root for ken, now i think people who deserve it more is bob or sugar.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Looks like Kenny's out next. He made it to top5 though, which is pretty freaking amazing anyways. ****, it was a good run.

Corinne is such an awful person.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
wow.. i hate corinne so much.

the way shes like doing her gay "yes!/nice!" motion.

she should go get ***** and die alone cause shes such a 1st class *****.

edit: as much as a root for ken, now i think people who deserve it more is bob or sugar.
From the wise words of Ken; why do they deserve to win? Ken played it the smartest up until last week, why would he deserve to lose?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
From the wise words of Ken; why do they deserve to win? Ken played it the smartest up until last week, why would he deserve to lose?
its called respect, young grasshopper.

when u learn the ways of earning good respect, everything good comes back to u.

i forgot how big of a role the jury play, but im sure bob has the respect of most of them anyway.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
the jury picks the winner out of the final two

so if bob is in the top three, he pretty much has to win the final immunity challenge as both of the others would vote him out because they know they can't win if they go to the final two with him.

on the other hand, bob winning the final immunity challenge all but guarantees he'll win it all.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Did people already see the Dragon Ball trailer, or do you want to never see that again?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why is Goku white? And why does piccolo look ********? And why does master roshi not have a beard and no turtle shell? And there is no tail on Goku. That looks terrible.

Tyson, that still doesn't answer my question.

Stevo

Smash Champion
that trailer actually looks worse then I imagined the Dragon ball trailer was gonna be.

Ken is making himself look vulnerable it seems. Maybe this will work for him. I dunno if he has another choice at this point now really tho.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Why is Goku white? And why does piccolo look ********? And why does master roshi not have a beard and no turtle shell? And there is no tail on Goku. That looks terrible.

Tyson, that still doesn't answer my question.
refer to edit first.

i never said ken deserved to lose. i only stated that bob and sugar deserves to win moreover ken.

sure, play smart, but honestly, ken played a little dumb on voting for matty. when bob and corinne's 2 votes were sufficient enough for matty to be voted out, even if the idol were to be played by corinne.

he didnt need to add his own vote to it.

and since he did, his poor decision made him lose respect and trust from others. so no one respects or trusts him (except crystal obviously). no trust/respect = going to be voted out next. no respect = not gonna be picked by the jury members in the final 2.

bob and sugar are both nice people. and have earned their respect of other members in the game. they've easily earned my respect. so thats why they deserve more to win imo.

im sure if u ask each member thats in the jury who they vote for, the majority would be bob. and yes, he deserves it.

u cant just explain why he deserves respect or w/e, u just see it and understand it.

and technically, bob is basically on par or greater than ken on how physically fit he is. and bob has a lot more experience and i would say, smarter than ken overall. so yes, he is a better "survivor". sure, he deserves to win moreover ken.

as for sugar, shes a cool girl lol.

edit: now i just thought of an easy way to explain why bob and sugar deserve to win more.

even if randy or corinne was super smart, played each step right, who the hell would want them to win?

they're really ******** and such an a_sshole to others so people would want someone else to win. HENCE, bob and sugar ~~!!! IMO !!!~~, should win moreover ken.

and to put it, bob and sugar are less of an a_ss than ken.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Did people already see the Dragon Ball trailer, or do you want to never see that again?
On another forum I go to we've been having this conversation for awhile, now that the trailer is in it makes me disgusted on what the hell they were thinking when they called the movie "Dragonball".

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
inb4 the movie sucks dragonballs.

Its produced by Stephen Chow. I'm sure it'll be funny at least.

Top Bottom