• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Who the heck was that amazing PM Lucas guy?!
His name was either Merlin or Marlin (I'm guessing Marlin). Never met him before Saturday. If Lucas's recovery wasn't so predictable and counterable, he would beat my Pit all deh err deh. Arrow to the Up-B thunder sperm and Lucas is done haha. His Lucas was incredible though

Taste

Smash Apprentice
did someone get in touch with him? We need him coming out to weeklies

assuming he was a calgarian...

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Anyone down to practice with mother****ing paul truong at my house tommorow and it will be streamed and awesome.
edit:Ben is down, be cool like ben

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I seriously have to ask victor, did you take my face from an already photoshopped picture? Because I think you did

Ramgopal

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I really enjoyed coming out to the tournament on Saturday. Im glad I was able to meet up with everyone again. I hope there is another one soon, until then I really need to practice more Brawl and PM!

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Streaming melee practice today approx. 1:45pm- approx.5pm Feat. Sleak, Taste, Rush and Mripod
also moe you need to fix your sig

Ramgopal

Smash Rookie
I would also like to give a shout out to Team Donks! You guys played really well in Brawl doubles, those double Donkey Kongs even won a round against the Ben&Jack dreamteam. Hopefully you do a bit better next tournament. Just practice facing metaknights a bit more. :p
#TeamDonks

Tags

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. I'm new to smashboards and I was actually looking to see if any tournies happen in Edmonton / Alberta. I was wondering if there are any up coming tournies at all because I would love to come out to one. I was also wondering if anyone is going to UofA? That would be sweet.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
feelin respect from edmonton peeps :)
also i will be hosting/streaming this sunday, hopefully i can get the salt cam up and running

Crusayer

Smash Lord
We're always down for melee. It's just that some of us prefer PM and that we can use it as something to bridge us with the brawl guys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ah, I play melee and I live in Edmonton.
lovin all these new melee players suddenly lmao

Yeah theres a big group of us in Edmonton, the majority of us are uofa students.
We meet up every so often at the UofA on a saturday for a full day of smash, typically once a month. Check the links that crusayer offered. The easiest one by far is to check the facebook group, since people typically just openly ask if someone wants to smash

http://www.facebook.com/groups/albertasmash/

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
can you imagine after evo victor?
they are gonna see the hype and want to experience it for themselves
this tourney was 50+, next 1 who knows

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Not sure what exactly you mean. But if I got a substantial and confirmed amount of out-of-province players interested, then I would legitimately consider it. If we managed to get Washington, BC, Sask, and some peeps from Quebec and Ontario to come, then that would be more than enough to convince me. But things are different now compared to 4 years ago so I don't know how realistic that is anymore

Top Bottom