• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Taste

Smash Apprentice
it might end up being pretty low key, a couple of the main brawlers cant make it. If people dont show in the first half hour then I'ma bail. I'd for sure melee tho

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Kurt and steve can't make it. You should come for sure though. Maybe bring a wii with

I actually dunno who will be there, people really need to rsvp

Tyson651

Smash Lord
jim - victor's friend, trolls everyone.
matt - a korean guy who played smash with us a lot in the past. never stops laughing.
joel - my teammate in every tourney when we still played, the most flashy/techy fox you'd ever see in alberta. secondary's mewtwo lol

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I played a bit in 05 then disappeared till ct3 came along. I practiced 3 days before ct3 from my super rust. Only reason I went was because carl messaged me on msn to go lol.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I don't think david was considered to be the flashy fox. He was that fox guy but not the flashy fox guy.

He also started playing puff towards the end -_-.

I remember Matt being the flashy fox when I first started. I don't think fastfox was still playing at that time (Apocalypse tourney).

Top Bottom